Yid army

Members online

I go
new stadium looks fantastic malc,...what does season ticket cost/pie,pint,....dont understand this yid thing at all,first i have heard of it,whats all that about,..........i think spurs will buy some new but quality players in close season,title contenders next year
[/QUOTE
I got a season ticket, I paid 1200
Had 3 days in dam, proper buzzing
Just booked up Madrid

When the ground opens the first hour a pie and a pint is £5
They sell Amstel £4 a pint
Beaverwood a local brewery, that’s actually inside the ground and I think that’s £4 or £4.50

new stadium looks fantastic malc,...what does season ticket cost/pie,pint,....dont understand this yid thing at all,first i have heard of it,whats all that about,..........i think spurs will buy some new but quality players in close season,title contenders next year

i have not Spurs this year, been watching Colchester this season with my sons .
large jewish areas close to spurs. they left the east end and moved into north london. one of the jewish languages is viddish.
i it a good laugh in that area as the jew boys always on the look out to find someone to do some work for them. they let the explain what they need to have done, then they answer that they can only carry out that work on a saturday.

DC646690-676C-4D07-A7BB-FE296C13CA37.png

Scouse season ticket holder here what’s your prediction? We were very lucky in the game at anfield this season ! Based on that game I think it’s going to be very close either way possible pens ?
I think it's really tough to call..
On other points I dont think poch will go to United. Ole will get a good run first . And kanes overrated so be wise to cash in on him