You get paid when its painted

i was just wondering what would happen if someone told my son that he would have to wait till after decoration to receive his payment. he is normally on about money as the last trowel full hits the wall !

i was just wondering what would happen if someone told my son that he would have to wait till after decoration to receive his payment. he is normally on about money as the last trowel full hits the wall !
It a joke mate feel like saying keep your funking money

I.d e fine with it if agreed at start and was getting painted soon as it was dry. Think ts a good sales pitch to be fair

What about all the other trades .will they have to wait until late the following on trade has approved their work. What a load of s**t .It hard enough earning money in this trade as it is .If you start to agree to terms like this then you will be setting yourself up for a fall.

we jave to wait 30 to 60 days for our money from contractors. private customers we give 7 days....unless its a small 1 day job then money is usually left on the side

That would not bother me to be honest....

I am on 120 payment terms with a few firms so a few weeks is not all that bad

Absolutely no f**k**g chance. I get paid the day I finish no debate. Want to see my work? Look me up. Want references? No problem, get a time machine and request them before I start.

You really want you hard earned left in the hands of a f**k**g painter?

That should be agreed before you accept the job. Bot of a dirty trick if after the job.

But if I dont get paid promptly then I don’t work for them ever again. I have never had anyone in over 30 years who would tolerate this I pay when they pay me crap. But had loads of builders pull that one on me. So now, 7 days or im am off never to be seen again.

When they ring up wanting a job doing and you say no, don’t pay fast enough. Really pisses them off!