Young ens

John j

Mono Don
I know most are old on here. Ok oldish. But I was talking with another plasterer today. Very good plasterer.

He asks how I got on with other gang. I said they were bit rough.
He said he.s convinced theres no good young plasterer and the s**t standard that's acceptable now is disgusting.

So any umde 25s show u some nice work to convince other wise

I know most are old on here. Ok oldish. But I was talking with another plasterer today. Very good plasterer.

He asks how I got on with other gang. I said they were bit rough.
He said he.s convinced theres no good young plasterer and the s**t standard that's acceptable now is disgusting.

So any umde 25s show u some nice work to convince other wise
I ain't seen a plasterer under 25 on site for way over 10 years

I think that is the case for most trades at the moment....

In fact I am a little disheartened by the whole standards of the whole construction industry

The severe lack of pride and ambition is getting on top of me.

Sounds stupid but I swear I was born too late

In fact I am a little disheartened by the whole standards of the whole construction industry

It's called progress , I blame plastic trowels
@lurpak , I had a lapse of sensibility and watched your video , tame from the last time I recall but don't think I've dropped my guard , I just lapsed a moment

Unfortunately if someone can buy a trowel and hawk/handboard and manage to get some skim on the wall there’s deeming themselves plasterers imho a plasterer can tack,dab,float and skim and use a feather edge properly, and don’t even start me on these would be renderers who can only just about thin coat, give em a 60m2 gable to two coat s&c and they start shaking like a shitting dog and calling everyone in their phone to help em out. Your right @Danny standards are low and probably only gonna get worse

Unfortunately if someone can buy a trowel and hawk/handboard and manage to get some skim on the wall there’s deeming themselves plasterers imho a plasterer can tack,dab,float and skim and use a feather edge properly, and don’t even start me on these would be renderers who can only just about thin coat, give em a 60m2 gable to two coat s&c and they start shaking like a shitting dog and calling everyone in their phone to help em out. Your right @Danny standards are low and probably only gonna get worse
Never done the modern renders systems , do agree with you , but I'm polite and respectful lol

Never done the modern renders systems , do agree with you , but I'm polite and respectful lol
Don’t get me wrong I ain’t knocking the modern renders their miles ahead of traditional s&c, they ain’t too hard to do either if your a capable spread but cus it’s not cheap to install it becomes lucrative to chancers the amount of bad jobs by me is unreal

Don’t get me wrong I ain’t knocking the modern renders their miles ahead of traditional s&c, they ain’t too hard to do either if your a capable spread but cus it’s not cheap to install it becomes lucrative to chancers the amount of bad jobs by me is unreal
you should stop doing them then.

paul has a good few young lads on damien.
takes on loads of apprentices.....
all of them just tacking and dabbing.

only handful left "oldies" skimming now.
I've got to do 3 plots in 8 days :rayos:
Get some of them young f**k**s to give you a hand . Lol

paul has a good few young lads on damien.
takes on loads of apprentices.....
all of them just tacking and dabbing.

only handful left "oldies" skimming now.
I've got to do 3 plots in 8 days :rayos:
That's more than two and half days per plot, you winding down early for Christmas?

Did you notice how clean her ladders are? Chancer! :risas:
jess why have you not noticed her handboard, it has no handle,now i can see why our southern freinds call it a hawk,.............no thermals on in november,no overalls or hat.no workboots, i could go on and on,.......she is a menace,could not work with her all day,.................