Young plasterer needed Redditch area

Yeah fair one
Perceived until 2 came along and yes they do knock the stuffing out of you sometimes but if we don’t bring youngsters thru the job will die as we’ve seen with I’m a dabber.i,m a skimmer or tacker.where are the plasterers.??

Ive done all wet plastering float and set rendering dash damp proofing etc i got out of it a few year's when the credit crunch hit but been back on it recently just finished a big hotel in bognor with a gang was earning 250 to 300 a day on price skimming ive got other work lined up but looking for regular contacts to earn with and also give me a hand when i got big jobs on got 200 meteres off rendering starting april on a listed building apologies for the spelling before everyone starts

Ive done all wet plastering float and set rendering dash damp proofing etc i got out of it a few year's when the credit crunch hit but been back on it recently just finished a big hotel in bognor with a gang was earning 250 to 300 a day on price skimming ive got other work lined up but looking for regular contacts to earn with and also give me a hand when i got big jobs on got 200 meteres off rendering starting april on a listed building apologies for the spelling before everyone starts
Where you based mate on a serious note.?

Yoi also posted another add shortly after saying young lads a waste of time and you were looking for a plasterer that wants to earn correct me if im wromg
Got 2 good lads from college but could really do with someone who’s been doing it a couple of years just to push them along a bit.there.s got to be a decent improver who needs or wants to take things up a notch and better themselves and earn themselves a decent wage.all new straight forward new builds and commercial work.???

Marshy I’m absolutely f**k*d off with 17-19 yr old so called 1st-2nd year plastering students.pick me up when I’m ready and lets leave site when it suits us.f—king lazy lazy clowns.!!
Same all over the country mate