your must have tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

taperjoe

after cleaning out the shed for the first time in years i finally found my mini trowel 8inch one,, couldn't live with out it now perfect for revels.. it got me thinking excluding our main tools,, witch tool could you not live without ????

I think these days, you can walk into a shop and get anything you want, the need to have broken in has gone.

gyproc inox twitcher, s*p*r*lex and a massive gauging bucket.

I was thinking about you this morning mate, had a few scoops left over from laying a second coat on a 50 odd m2 ceiling, and thought should I chuck a small wall on too? Yes **** it, Scottie would.

i have a kraft hawk, dave :RpS_drool: i missed the "excluding our main tools" bit :glare: anyway, "witch tool could you not live without ????" it has to be ryan :RpS_wink:

I was thinking about you this morning mate, had a few scoops left over from laying a second coat on a 50 odd m2 ceiling, and thought should I chuck a small wall on too? Yes **** it, Scottie would.
Hahaha thats brilliant mate, don't forget the old saying the more you do today the more you can do tomorrow or something like that.:RpS_thumbsup:

Probably wouldn't want to skim now without my Nela sf or EZE spats. I think the tool i have found a must have is my Levpano plasterboard lifter. Cost a fair lump but has now paid for itself. Board pretty much any ceiling on me lonesome with ease. Feck lifting 15mm boards all day. stick it on the lifter.Unlike the cheap versions that fall to bits. this looks like new still after 3 odd years of abuse. I am already liking the 75 ltr skim bucket @scottie5 gave me today :RpS_thumbsup: Its that big my boy fits underneath it:RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
my vibrating anus....................had to buy another one after Olican and keith went airtight on it...................fu@king rseholes

Status
Not open for further replies.