28 C today

Members online

No members online now.

Vincey

Private Member
I'm on it today, forecast is 28c I bet there will be some two tone renderers going home tonight and definitely some sweatpants stained skimmers
IMG_6164.PNG

Every day I bang on factor 50 starting in March through to Sep. Takes 15 seconds or less. Skin is one organ an things spread top to toe. Lost a good customer who worked as a line man for BT because to skin cancer. To many are ignoring there health for £4 and little effort in morning. My own brother for one who's a ginger brick layer. Crazy! Nivea blue spray 50+ is the quickest to apply and cheap as chips

:tanguero:Great advice there mate, another one for the health and wellbeing plasterers section

Work hard
Play hard
Live well
:descansando:

Every day I bang on factor 50 starting in March through to Sep. Takes 15 seconds or less. Skin is one organ an things spread top to toe. Lost a good customer who worked as a line man for BT because to skin cancer. To many are ignoring there health for £4 and little effort in morning. My own brother for one who's a ginger brick layer. Crazy! Nivea blue spray 50+ is the quickest to apply and cheap as chips

I have been using that expensive once stuff and that is pretty good... lasts all day but you need to remember to put it on :D

I have been using that expensive once stuff and that is pretty good... lasts all day but you need to remember to put it on :D
Ultra sun is the best although reviews say there is no difference between all the sunscreen protection. Just bang on what in the Mrs cupboard

No sunscreen lasts allday mate its a myth

lol put suncream on and dont get burnt leave it off and do get burnt...lol

Mine and janes family have a history of skin cancer so we put it on and at the very least it makes jane family happy

Anyone else had problems with duraline boards.Nightmare today went straight in as soon as I put It on. Gyp bonding it all tomorrow . I tried it in other areas and it was the same result. Ive had it before when sites have been open to the elements was wondering wether to get hold of bg to see if there was a fault with the boards.

Working on a third floor garrett ( it was like being in Tenko)
hardwall float and set, soaked the walls
still sucked like buggerry had to use watered down pva
in the end, it was that or go home

Anyone else had problems with duraline boards.Nightmare today went straight in as soon as I put It on. Gyp bonding it all tomorrow . I tried it in other areas and it was the same result. Ive had it before when sites have been open to the elements was wondering wether to get hold of bg to see if there was a fault with the boards.
Better off with pva gypbond dont stop suction