Advice on a customer

Members online

It's a shock when it happens. I had a customer like that few years back. He slandered my on checkatrade. Which I replied to .new customers just laughed and would ask me about it .so don't worry about that. But if was you ,get in touch with your local trading standards they could help.you would be surprised they will be on your side .good luck and don't panic. My tosser came back a year later because I didn't scim the airing cupboard ceiling.

It's a shock when it happens. I had a customer like that few years back. He slandered my on checkatrade. Which I replied to .new customers just laughed and would ask me about it .so don't worry about that. But if was you ,get in touch with your local trading standards they could help.you would be surprised they will be on your side .good luck and don't panic. My tosser came back a year later because I didn't scim the airing cupboard ceiling.

Local cowboys just bung Checkatrade £800 for them to remove bad feedback.

I get loads From checkatrade . But they should send a inderpendant expert to inspect the complaints before letting them put bad reviews up.

Have you got any photos, no judging just want to see how petty he is. But yeah after 2 years that's a piss take, first thing customer should and always do is inspect the work carried out and either they're happy and pay or they are not and getting in touch with the spread straight away, not after f**k**g 2 years lol
I've got pictures and videos from when we completed it mate, there's f**k all wrong with it

This is the job I've tryed to upload pics on here but it's not working...

Have you got any photos, no judging just want to see how petty he is. But yeah after 2 years that's a piss take, first thing customer should and always do is inspect the work carried out and either they're happy and pay or they are not and getting in touch with the spread straight away, not after f**k**g 2 years lol
Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

I assumed that it was going to be refurb work.
I've not zoomed in on any of your pictures, but that work looks bob on. Tell the c**t to whistle.