And another crap spread

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowen70

Saw the thread with the woman who had a chancer in and thought I'd give you's all a laugh with this "professional" job.

These are photos from just before I decided to get into plastering, it wasn't my inspiration. Moved into a place where the bathroom ceiling needed plastering and a plethora of other things.

So plasterers came in day before I got there and tracked dust right through house, ground it into carpets and left me with all the rubble and waste dumped on the stairs :D

But this is the job, this is from a landlord agency employing a "spread" who have over 150 flats and houses on their books!

photo 1.jpg

photo 2 (1).jpg photo 3.jpg

Open plasterboard next to the bath. Holes in the ceiling (made worse by roof leak but was there from the start), just a random void left next to bath as well for no apparent reason. Can't put any more photos up due to board restrictions but wavy edges, cracks, holes, no polish on the trowel up (was it trowelled up even, dunno really).

Great plastering company on their books! If every flat looks like this god help them. I'll fix it myself now they've put a new bathroom roof on, and the roofer seemed competent at least!

FFS..............been done again by the thread title.....................maybe the next the WILL be about wedding buffet's................:rolleyes)

i like them mini toad in the holes :RpS_thumbup: had them at my wedding.................classy :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.