Anyone "Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face"

Members online

@ job booked in
I do not give dates @ ballpark goes in a que system .

@ special order items on order for this particular job …

Particular Customer asks any idea when I am going, I said I will be there when gear rocks up ..

Gets a text tonite ,from customer can I have your merchants number & reference so I can chase it …

Fuxin fuming
Called him (Hate texting -I am convinced it’s created for people with no balls ) -said I do not work like that I will not be doing the job .
@ down £900 made to measure

@ job booked in

Particular Customer asks any idea when I am going, I said I will be there when gear rocks up ..

Gets a text tonite ,from customer can I have your merchants number & reference so I can chase it …

Fuxin fuming
Called him (Hate texting -I am convinced it’s created for people with no balls ) -said I do not work like that I will not be doing the job .
Don't blame you . Cheeky fooker your there when your there . When I did domestic work I fuxin hated all that crappie mither . You said Monday you said Thursday bullshjt . Wife's taking day off b*ll***s to let you in . Millions of pointless texts. Fuk that

@ job booked in

Fuxin fuming
I agree about the faceless communication pish, bunch of F*****g saps , pisses me of no end. I email them back saying "give me a call" . Not prepared to do all that hidden crap.

@ job booked in

Fuxin fuming
What did you order @ bespoke ?

Don't blame you . Cheeky fooker your there when your there . When I did domestic work I fuxin hated all that crappie mither . You said Monday you said Thursday bullshjt . Wife's taking day off b*ll***s to let you in . Millions of pointless texts. Fuk that

The more bullshit you can take the more money you can make on domestics...most of my customers are picky as f**k and want the whole job managed but rarely do any of them ask me what things cost they just get the full package to perfection and a hefty bill at the end to cover the hassle.

The more bullshit you can take the more money you can make on domestics...most of my customers are picky as f**k and want the whole job managed but rarely do any of them ask me what things cost they just get the full package to perfection and a hefty bill at the end to cover the hassle.
I would /can not take any bullshite ( bed wetter) for any kind of money…. The Job is hard enough

@ job booked in

Fuxin fuming
I’ll need to remember to do this when I go back to work.

I never had you doon as a sweetie heed
Can you, at least, try and speak The Kings English !
Your just wanking off on a Scotch style to be interesting and different mate. Problem is its F*****g excruciating and, to be honest, a bit embarrassing. Anyway, cheers (y)

I would /can not take any bullshite ( bed wetter) for any kind of money…. The Job is hard enough

When my subbies say to me (which is most of the time) God I wouldn't work for her/him or shes a nightmare etc. I know I've got a good customer.