1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got an Amarok?

Discussion in 'General Trade Discussions' started by TonyM, Jun 10, 2017.

1. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

I fancy one.
    If so, what ja reckon to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Prefer my duffle coat ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. markyspread

markyspread Active Member

my neighbours got one - but hey, he is a plumber !!!!!
    expensive !!

4. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

Seen one for about £12k. Won't get the fuel economy of my T4 but quite liked the look and the presence of it.

5. markyspread

treat yourself mate.
    i keep toying with the idea of a hilux, van vault on the back then i"m away !

6. jet

jet Active Member

A lot get these for the vat angle
    Can use for work get the dog kids bike in
    Ect
    I was looking a while ago don't get a pre 2013 onwards
    Few problems with early ones

7. markyspread

old ones hold their dollar very well,

8. jimbo71

jimbo71 Active Member

My mate had one, he got rid of it for a transporter, theres not much space in the back, nice comfy cab, massive inside, bit scared to get it dirty, they seem like a nice idea but unless your a surveyor or sparks they dont seem to make sense, saying that I'd like to have one, great road presence!

9. raggles

raggles Private Member

I know two lads who have them one is a farm manager the other owns a holiday park and never heard them complain about them.

10. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

Cheers chaps