best place to train

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix

been looking to add this to my 'i can do that' list and off the 'i wanna learn how to do that' list so can any1 tell me roughly how much it would cost to learn how to do this and where the best place in the midlands to do the course please

A course will only show you how its done ,the rest takes alot longer ,chat to the guys on here i,m sure someone will point you in the right direction ,Best of luck

In an ideal world learning on the job is the best way but as far as courses go you cant do any better than gt.

It takes time to master and perfect so dont get your hopes up but its a good stepping stone

The art of venetian marble plastering is a big world. There are absolutely loads of finishes using various products. The most important thing as I have said many times on here is working out what does what how you do it and what results you get. Many users on here say various things about various products, but if you are using high end products you will get the results. I have recently won a large tender of 10.000 meters which will take 8 months to complete starting in April. There's work out there it does help with people who you know etc.. but most importantly it's important to learn the craft. I think gt as danny says is your best starting point. I often get stuff from Andy who will help you. Am sure some people such as Flynnyman and a few others on here would say the same.

the venetian center at GT is brilliant... without a shadow of a doubt its a great center for marble plastering....

I dont even think you have to be able to plaster as I have skimmed a few walls for a chap in MK previously who does the marble stuff as he cant skim......

where? i know its not gonna be easy but gotta start somewhere...... i remember struggling to go reveals and cupboards

Status
Not open for further replies.