1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to cut aqua panel?

Discussion in 'Plastering & Rendering Projects' started by Cornelius, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

grinder is dusty, saw is slow, Stanley knife isn't quite up to it and constantly changing blades? Going with the knife at the moment...

2. Dansouthcoast84

Dansouthcoast84 Private Member

i use a skill saw

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

Just gave the grinder another go, apart from the dust it's the best of my options today I think, have you got a dust bag attached to your saw Dan?

4. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

Circular saw attached to hoover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dansouthcoast84

Dansouthcoast84 Private Member

na as above a hoover or stand the other side of thw outlet and wear a mask.

just a cheap saw will do. so quick

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wayners

Wayners Active Member

Saw and vac is best. Been looking at spiral saws with vacuum attachments but not many about. Think they would be great though

7. zolco

zolco Private Member

Saw and extractor ideally you need an m class one

8. jimbo71

jimbo71 Active Member

After a bit of searching i found this, bit cheaper than an m class hoover, its from Hardie boards, had it years,

Attached Files:

9. zolco

zolco Private Member

But m class Hoover will save your lungs (y)

10. owls

owls Private Member

Jigzaw with a universal blade in it.easy.

11. jimbo71

jimbo71 Active Member

But m class Hoover will save your lungs (y)

Yeah i know, ive got one, just thinking of a quick alternative to the knife he's using.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

I made a gizmo from timber on site ...........basically two lengths of 4x2 with a 12.5mm gap .....fix it to a solid trestle thingy, score the boards with the hardie scoring doodah.....slide between the two timbers.......and snap! ......no dust, no drama, cuts angles and is quite simply a brilliant idea.........( mother is gonna be so proud)....
    :numberone:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER