Bonding in England?

Have to ask you men do u not use bonding in England?its a must on all ceilings an stud walls here in NI the stud work is that bad most of the time,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I use it a lot, always try to get the pink powder for over boards, grey stuff is a next day job unless you mix it with dirty skim water or cement.

Ohhhhh grey bonding!!!

I ant seen that in years! Bit like white dogshit...always wonder what happened to that!

Must be a child from 70s thing!!!

If the stud is off I don't give a f**k I skim it. Not my problem. Plus it's €17.30 a bag here for it. So f**k paying that. Just tell the builder to get the Carpenter back to fix his s**t.

Ohhhhh grey bonding!!!

I ant seen that in years! Bit like white dogshit...always wonder what happened to that!

Must be a child from 70s thing!!!

Travis Perkins bonding is always grey round here, gutting when you get on a day job and it's grey. Jewson mainly pink.

We use carlite short set,is set in an hr and a half,would b fit to cover some boards if we didn't have to bond,

If the stud is off I don't give a f**k I skim it. Not my problem. Plus it's €17.30 a bag here for it. So f**k paying that. Just tell the builder to get the Carpenter back to fix his s**t.

€17.30 f**k me, it's about £7.50-£8 here

€17.30 f**k me, it's about £7.50-£8 here

I know skim is €11.50 here. But the way I see it is the more money plaster is people will think twice about who they get. If skim was 50 a bag u would not have so many people getting in to just skimming and putting the prices down. It would do away with the cowboys.

I know skim is €11.50 here. But the way I see it is the more money plaster is people will think twice about who they get. If skim was 50 a bag u would not have so many people getting in to just skimming and putting the prices down. It would do away with the cowboys.

As long as the instructions on the bag are not in Polish..