Boris says....

i really sincerely honestly appreciate your comment pl,as it shows i have hit a nerve,hit that tough exterior which you think you have, but i want my comments to provoke replies ,as it gets people thinking ,am i right or is hector right, deep down though pl you and everybody else are as worried/apprehensive/scared ,over the future/families/job prospects/finances etc as everbody else in society is,..but this virus is getting stronger/mutating faster then anything else on this planet,and the coming recession will hit hard,the truth always hurts pl
Hector, come on you've always been a doom monger, at one time you had the grim reaper as your aviator didn't you.

Hector, come on you've always been a doom monger, at one time you had the grim reaper as your aviator didn't you.
The plot thickens,I can imagine what he was like on here with brexit,I'm not having it he didnt post a load of doom posts up saying it was going to be armageddon

The Bank of England governor also said it would be a v recession, in the sence that we would recover as soon as drop into it. you can analyse figures to fit what ever agenda you have.

Skimmed my shed ceiling today , hard to get materials

Attachments

• Boris says....
    69566BCA-8EE9-42D6-81C3-9AAF9E907638.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
  • Boris says....
    3632B8D3-0F2F-42E9-BAFC-4216C2E2A3C8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
The Bank of England governor also said it would be a v recession, in the sence that we would recover as soon as drop into it. you can analyse figures to fit what ever agenda you have.
They can’t really say that we are all doomed

i did as well owls,arti did it for me,chuffed to bits i was ,but dont know where it went to ,
owls, ......just going off on a tangent here,staying in helmsley for a week in september,have any locals in thirsk/york/harrogate etc got signs out saying about virus,seem to have them up in devon/cornwall/lake district

They can’t really say that we are all doomed
Maybe I'm a glass half full type of person then. my aim in life is not to surround myself with miserable bastards, although I know some wealthy people who I render houses for and there the most miserable I find.

The plot thickens,I can imagine what he was like on here with brexit,I'm not having it he didnt post a load of doom posts up saying it was going to be armageddon
honest pl i just kept out of it,no posts from me at all,a very very emotional issue on both sides

i did as well owls,arti did it for me,chuffed to bits i was ,but dont know where it went to ,
owls, ......just going off on a tangent here,staying in helmsley for a week in september,have any locals in thirsk/york/harrogate etc got signs out saying about virus,seem to have them up in devon/cornwall/lake district
Ha I though you did, don't know what happened to arti off here, at one time he lived on here.
Yes usually near tourist bits, but I've a site on the go near Harrogate and one in the centre of York, York was as busy today as it normally is, don't know why cos nothing's open is it. 5 months away should be opened up somewhere near normal anyway.

I'm sure he's a nice fella in real life, but I guess Mrs hector doesn't see a lot of laughs in life.
she calls me a miserable git,as i am always watching war documentaies,/sopranos/breaking bad/the wire/listen to radio 4,music the doors/clapton/cream/stones/northern soul,....read autobiographies,never watch eastenders/corrie.cant stand them ,drink real ale/red wine malt whiskey,

she calls me a miserable git,as i am always watching war documentaies,/sopranos/breaking bad/the wire/listen to radio 4,music the doors/clapton/cream/stones/northern soul,....read autobiographies,never watch eastenders/corrie.cant stand them ,drink real ale/red wine malt whiskey,
Just stop watching the news for a couple weeks ull feel alot better hector

Maybe I'm a glass half full type of person then. my aim in life is not to surround myself with miserable bastards, although I know some wealthy people who I render houses for and there the most miserable I find.
i also am a glass half full type,but i do listen very carefully to what people have to say not just on here but outside,i try to see where they are coming from ,there way of thinking before i make a statement ,

Im not staying home. Haven't stayed in 4weeks being doing half days here ther full time from today. kids to feed bills to be paid if I get a good furlong give some to charity
Alright! It was only tongue in cheek carys:oops:
I don’t wanna fight ya:coffe:

View attachment 49042
thinking of doing a @Vincey this morning n hijack it on junction 16 b4 it went back up north ,guess the merchants the lorry has been in stoke lol @hollybank @JohnDoe
I don’t think so went to Buildbase nantwich and longton only allowed 10 skim in longton fair play to them no skim in nantwich only bonding which I need and it’s all old stock
Good job I’ve got an credit account there it’s bloody hard work now

Alright! It was only tongue in cheek carys:oops:
I don’t wanna fight ya:coffe:
No me I'm just saying. It was OK to go out to work from beginning of lockdown it was clear on gov. Uk. If you can work in a safe environment. As I thought ther trying to get the 80% down to 60 typical. But the politicians can have ther extra 10grand for working from home absolutely joke. We are only a number to them.

No me I'm just saying. It was OK to go out to work from beginning of lockdown it was clear on gov. Uk. If you can work in a safe environment. As I thought ther trying to get the 80% down to 60 typical. But the politicians can have ther extra 10grand for working from home absolutely joke. We are only a number to them.
That’s y you have to look after number 1

Look after number 10 more like
Exactly they should spend money in the rhight places. Learn from this so ther thousands of ventilators to be had to hand. And emergency hospitals ready for more pandemic in future so they don't put strain on nhs and the econmy can still run to some point.