buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

Just took my latest order from wack wholesale. As per usual they chuck in a load of freebies. I told them not to bother trying to sell me **** tools so they've sent stanley fatmax extreme snips and said theyd send me a couple of mixing buckets. Turned up today and I expected the crappy normal ones but to my surprise they are big collomix ones. Really thick plastic and a good thick handle. Must be worth £15-20 a pop.

Anyone used them before?

i just got some bits from handtools express one of the refina 75ltr buckets and a 180 paddle i also orderd one of those rubber cove tools for the job im on, theres sooo many coves and rolls and angle changes its unreal some of the rolls are soo tight you wouldnt get a trowel in there.........anyway everything turned up appart from the cove tool which is now goin to loose me money as i promised the guy this unit would be finished tomorow and now i dnt have the tool for it so i wnt be getting paid:RpS_cursing:

Never taken their freebies or used their buckets, bought five hundred hook on beads off them at a good price instead,are the buckets better than the standard wickes plastering bucket then?

i had one a while back and found that although it was well built and sturdy, the handle could have done with the plastic as you will find that it digs in and is not comfy.

Just took my latest order from wack wholesale. As per usual they chuck in a load of freebies. I told them not to bother trying to sell me **** tools so they've sent stanley fatmax extreme snips and said theyd send me a couple of mixing buckets. Turned up today and I expected the crappy normal ones but to my surprise they are big collomix ones. Really thick plastic and a good thick handle. Must be worth £15-20 a pop.

Anyone used them before?

who's your area rep from wack beddy??..........im popping in the morn and al give them so shite saying you dont want anymore shite tools off them...........:RpS_wink:

Barry they are all around the same. But our local rep from r and j tried shafting my cousin over a payment so I refuse to give them anymore business. Whenever he rings me I tell him I made an order with wack that morning.

I had 100 expament beads. 12 scrim. 3k screws. 2 carpet rolls. The snips and buckets. £150.

I dont like the beads r and j sell.

Last edited:
Ive had my skim buckets for 8 years cant believe how long they are lasting, do those refina buckets justify
their money? cos i'd really like a two bag one but cant bring myself to pay the money.

if you only want a 2 bagger just get a big gorilla tub, ive been using them for a while but the firm i work for now we tend to work in a gang so its easier to have a big bucket knock in a biggun evenyone go from than mix then a couple of normal white buckets to get any other little bits

but i will say the refina ones are blaady strong really thick plastic and it doubles as a canny seat for tea break:RpS_thumbup:

ive had them for about 3 years now never had one snap.....have worn through the bottom a few times though:RpS_unsure:.

but i would say the refina ones are good though on first impressions and that

I had 100 expament beads.

I dont like the beads r and j sell.

there is a factory at haybridge essex that supplies expament with angle beads. they sell them at the factory gate for half price, i will get the cos. name for you. i am going to pick up some stainless beads from there in the next couple of weeks

there is a factory at haybridge essex that supplies expament with angle beads. they sell them at the factory gate for half price, i will get the cos. name for you. i am going to pick up some stainless beads from there in the next couple of weeks

Locusrite some of their gear is good some not so. To be honest once my present stock of their stainless beads has gone I'll go back to Catnic Malc.

Only prorblem i find with my Collomix Bucket is the bottom is concave, not easy to scrape out.Just leave it over night full of clean water and any build up wipes of next day,3 years old and still like new.

What a stupid design. Why would you go to the trouble to make a decent bucket that carries a lot of weight and put on such a **** handle??

Status
Not open for further replies.