"Can I get back to you on that?"

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Random Builder: "Hello Oli, I've built two round concrete piers on my new drive entrance"
Oli: "sounds interesting ,how can I help?"
Random Builder:"can you tidy them up with a bit of render when your passing, should only be a couple of hours work!"
Oli:"um ok I'll take a look and let you know

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1501793837.003066.jpg

Oli:"um had a peek....looks like you've filled a water butt with concrete !"

Random Builder: " yup haven't cut other one off yet!"

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1501794001.222471.jpg

Oli:"they look a little off centre!"

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1501794138.986661.jpg

Random Builder:"aye just shove them over they're not stuck to ground"

Oli:"Can I get back to you on that!"

I'd think that was Beirut in the 90s if it wasn't for the cars. Some site is that! Let's hope he doesn't do the boarding for you, god know what he'd use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random Builder: "Hello Oli, I've built two round concrete piers on my new drive entrance"
Random Builder:"can you tidy them up with a bit of render when your passing, should only be a couple of hours work!"

View attachment 18888

View attachment 18889

View attachment 18890

Tis a crazy world:endesacuerdo:

Suggest to him that a line of these either side of the drive will really set off the house........a statement if you will............a monument, so the locals can see they kind of bloke that lives there........

:loco:

View attachment 18888

View attachment 18889

View attachment 18890

Pmsl

Please don't give him my number Oli, that chap from Brighton with the make up on was bad enough :lol: I can't be rendering water butts aswell:frio:

Please don't give him my number Oli, that chap from Brighton with the make up on was bad enough :lol: I can't be rendering water butts aswell:frio:

Ha I often tell people that one... Passed a job on to my mate.... Turned out it was a tranny, he didn't know where to look!

... I use a little artistic license and embellish the story.... You end up getting bummed!

Ha I often tell people that one... Passed a job on to my mate.... Turned out it was a tranny, he didn't know where to look!

... I use a little artistic license and embellish the story.... You end up getting bummed!
:risas::bananas: Can't beat a good bumming story

I'd think that was Beirut in the 90s if it wasn't for the cars. Some site is that! Let's hope he doesn't do the boarding for you, god know what he'd use.

Girl. Sarajevo was the place to be in the 90's. Got the t shirt. And Medal Shiny . Worthless. Qty 1.

I dunno what's up with Olican. Either he's not got the skill to make a good job of curved plastering or he just doesn't want to put his back into it.

Has the man no sense of adventure?

Girl. Sarajevo was the place to be in the 90's. Got the t shirt. And Medal Shiny . Worthless. Qty 1.

I dunno what's up with Olican. Either he's not got the skill to make a good job of curved plastering or he just doesn't want to put his back into it.

Love a challenge me (you should meet my missus) I'll make them monstrosities look pretty no problem

Love a challenge me (you should meet my missus) I'll make them monstrosities look pretty no problem

You could always give Lee a ring (phone call!) I'm sure he'd like a night out in Devon and a day rendering those in the sun. (y)

View attachment 18888

View attachment 18889

View attachment 18890

I cant believe them c**ts are getting away with that over there. What in the name of good f**k is that im seeing thou lol.

Having a few txts with a possible client last few days. Txts me to go price a job, i go look at it after txting for directions. I call out, measure up and phone him with a price of 750 euro for weeks work. HE txts me day later, if i drop to 700euro the job is mine lol. 50 f**k**g euro hes trying to haggle out of me. Swear to f**k, i just laughed when i seen it. Was going to txt back straight away and call him a miserable c**t but going to call to his on way home some night to explain the price is the price so theres no dicking about over an aul 50

Oh was you in the war? I was just reading the papers whilst delivering them!