casper where is the report

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's definitely got a polymer in it? I thought that all along if it has.

Makes me think, what if you added some polymer to multi, would it behave the same way? I reckon a polymer added to something like multi would behave similar to WBA etc and then skim. There's aggregate the polymer can bond to, it makes sense.

As regards to price, well if they do price it at 9/10 quid a bag, none of us lot will buy it, so they'll have to drop the price, that's how the market works.

Hey BG, if you launch uni finish at that price, will you drop the price of multi and bonding?

So you're saying that what we pay in B & Q is less than the merchants pay British Gypsum for the gear? :rolleyes)

Last pallet i bought from b&q i waited till it was a 20% off weekend and paid £216 for it. They do sell it for a loss and make money of you other ways.

Makes me think, what if you added some polymer to multi, would it behave the same way? I reckon a polymer added to something like multi would behave similar to WBA etc and then skim. There's aggregate the polymer can bond to, it makes sense.

As regards to price, well if they do price it at 9/10 quid a bag, none of us lot will buy it, so they'll have to drop the price, that's how the market works.

Hey BG, if you launch uni finish at that price, will you drop the price of multi and bonding?

Im gonna buy a bag and keep it in the garage as its gonna be a collectors item.
see me on Antiques Roadshow 2040! :)

yep i've heard it's a loss leader in wickes too, same as some alcohol lines in supermarkets. Crafty f**k**s. Mind you have you ever been tempted to buy something else in Wickes? :rolleyes)

Why not try it mix some pva or sbr 3-1 and then mix your finish with it, it will work like a slurry and stick to anything might peel a bit when trowelling but you get there. I have done it

Sounds a bit daft but I wonder and this is if it was s**t to use, you could first cot with uni finish and second coat with multi/board

Today re skim artex ceiling, on for 10 am troweld off 2pm 4 hour set feck me. As daft as it might be uni and multi may not work together to different chemical sets going on here.

It will work. I had to use half a bag of multi to 2nd coat over the remaining uni, because i had no uni left.

did a set yesterday using board finish and the finish was bloody luuuurrrrvvvllyyy multi can go fack from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.