EWI cambridge

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
1400 m2 EWI in Cambridge . I am not able to do it but happy to pass it on solid gang . The guy is expecting high quality and you won't have problems with payments at all. Waiting for email with more details, but have to give him an answer tomorrow . Never had to guarantee for someone else before, so no messing around pls.

I am very suspicious tbh. Approved applicator doesn't mean anything to me Dan. The biggest cock ups I had to put right were exactly done by such people. It's a good contact and I rather say I can't do it and don't know anyone at the moment, than having phone calls and moaning , which I can't stand. He is based Southampton , but does jobs around london . He is good.

I am very suspicious tbh. Approved applicator doesn't mean anything to me Dan. The biggest cock ups I had to put right were exactly done by such people. It's a good contact and I rather say I can't do it and don't know anyone at the moment, than having phone calls and moaning , which I can't stand. He is based Southampton , but does jobs around london . He is good.
oo southampton my kinda area...
shame were busy. would of jumped to help you out

Got the info for the job.
800m2- 250 mm eps
600m2-100 mm eps
All fixed over cement board.
1.5 mm top coat
All beading paid by LM and window protection per m2.

The select few that the manufacturer will recommend will be spot on, rather than just an approved applicator.

next week!!!christ.

tell you what are you on linkedin. i know a top outfit. polish i think though. but looking at his works he does some great stuff.

:D The only social medias I am on are two forums and Skype :rayos:.
Told the guy today can't do it on such a short notice and to f**k him self. Could of done well instead of drylining and plastering:rolleyes:.