EWI: Wetherby, Alumasc, Secco, Ty mwar system installations

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guruplasterer

Hello fellow plasterers, I am a plasterer whom specializes in all aspects of plastering whether internal or external. My father was a Artistic Plasterer and I myself have been plastering for 20 years now on various contracts in and out of the country.I possess an in depth knowledge of our trade and work to the highest standard of workmanship ONLY. If you can relate to these words and are in need of work then post me a message with your details. I have various internal & external contracts throughout the country & in Ireland. I have posted this thread as I am basically looking for more quality tradesmen in this field. I currently have a team of 38 QUALITY tradesmen & I would expect whom ever replies to this post to be just. Thank you and warm regards.

Welcome nice first post!

stick around if poss..

Can't PM till you post a certain amount of posts.. Maybe leave an email for people who are interested to contact you on.

Alright bud.:RpS_thumbup:welcome.

MARK BOND interested,will be along soon no doubt:RpS_thumbup:

First contact

Would leave my E-mail but i am in receipt of a lot of e-mails due to work correspondence. So i would rather give this out once whom ever replies has been verified as a suitable candidate. However My telephone number is 07706969466. If the line is busy then leave a message preferably a text message and i will get back to whom ever contacts myself. Warm regards to all Lee

My contracts vary from all over the country and in Ireland. However a lot of them are filled, Due to the nature of the EWI works and the varying systems around the country. I have a lot more kicking off. The numbers are draw dropping so the potential for consistency of work going into the years is there for the RIGHT candidates (see first post). I do not limit myself to locations and have work all over. I currently have open works in the Midlands and Down the South of England. If you seek more information anybody please call me. This is my first time using this site today, the reasons being is because due to my increased demand of work, I am using this site to source Quality tradesmen only. I am also utilizing a lot of other avenues. Warm regards to all, and for further information give me a call.

Im sure you will get a few calls. There will be a huge demand for ewi installers in the next few weeks.and not ennough skill to fill. Good luck

Hi Guru we are based in Kent and work anywhere down south and do both internal and external work.

We spay skim internally on commercial projects and can turn around projects quickly and efficiently.

[video=youtube_share;2rHLjiuLe8g]http://youtu.be/2rHLjiuLe8g[/video]

Externally we apply thincoat systems and mono by machine and are Parex Approved however have experience in most other manufacturers products

We are a family run business now in its 3rd generation with 5 full time guys and pride ourselves on the quality of our work.

We are Vat registered and have Gross payment status.

Always looking for new guys to work with. If you have anything you think we maybe interested in email me steven@currier-plastering.co.uk or call 07837755801

Last edited:
All that meterage. And you can provide your bloke with a belt!
More time pulling up his jeans!lol
nice work tho. Always wanted to try machine

Currier plastering are impressive, been hand applying all my life, been trying to get out of the game for the last ten yrs ha ha, you must find it hard to have big areas ready? I am always been told the decision is not finalised on the electrics, plumbing etc and asked to leave this wall and that here and there,if I was younger and fitter you are they ones I would aim to be like thankfully I have earned out of the game and I still am but the bones don't want to know ...

Can tell you got big slice bringing cameraman in!lolGood crack.Do you get much call for machine spread?
I filmed all of the vid and was part of the 2+1. The ritmo is spraying skim about 50% of the time, but we are thinking of getting another machine of some sort to free it up to spray skim all the time. Ive only just turned my attention to hitting commerical work which so far is working well

Rates

After all this palava I only want good men etc I bet the rates are a joke

Im a plasterer and I can talk plaster, all day and I can also talk about Joke rates. They are indeed put out there due to the nature of the BUSINESS BEAST, but excellent rates are out there, I've been in the game along time to know that, you just got to get out there prove your standard of workmanship and the service you offer. You will have to travel wherever the work is, Its that simple. This takes time and dedication and has to be built up. Being business minded also helps.
Clients whom want the work operated and completed to a high standard only and to timescale will pay for just. You cant expect low rates for Quality work, especially if travelling all costs have to be covered and there has to be incentive but its understandable if you can not obtain any other work due to your circumstances, also knowing the right people helps. Private jobs offer superb rates with the EWI its just about obtaining the work. As a plasterer myself of QUALITY workmanship and service, I would not work for joke rates or expect anyone else whom I consider to be of the same quality and possess a professional attitude. Quality rates for quality tradesmen, whom are very experienced, reliable, ready to go.

Best I can do for you Dan is Oxford, which is in 3 weeks time to start. There`s a couple there. That s about a 60 mile drive. Not to bad considering some of the lads are clocking up a 100. However some of my colleagues prefer to stay in digs but not everyone can do that due to commitments. If you are prepared to travel further at this moment in time, I can have you on else where. They are running now but on halt due to the cold temperature. On saying all of this, I think the next approach would be on contacting myself and discussing the prospects and all other relevant detail and then taking it from there (get the ball rolling so to speak). Regards Guru

Hi Currier, I must say you have your operation together and as you know it works, so I can definitely will accommodate your services at some point. I used the spray machine myself mostly all the time out in Ireland, They cant half put out the bags. I prefer to put it on depending on the area of course. I have a big squad of reliable plasterers based all over and due to the demand in work and contracts signed I am in need of indeed more good guys to work with. All my internal works are filled at this moment in time but my external is open to the right people,company etc. Do you have experience in or qualified workers in EWI and if so what system? I can accommodate experienced workers as my site supervisors are qualified, fully product application certified in the relevant works and well experienced also all my squad leaders are fully certified. But as we know as spreads its the work that is the proof. I do offer funding to get certified and then a weekly repayment plan is worked out and agreed but this is only offered after a certain time period of working with us. I also have an appointed Health and Safety officer, IOSH membership to ensure that all workers are up to date with standards, procedures and requirements of HSE. I shall take your number for future reference, but in relation to the EWI let me know.

Are all your external EWI works ECO funded? Or are you contracting to PContractors with new builds... or both?

We are based in SW, PAS2030 registered, NVQ2 EWI Assesed, etc.

Hi how you doing fella, interesting indeed, we are a gang of 5 always looking for big work especially block work schools care homes etc, we also do alot of machine plaster, hence blockwork contracts!! if you have any internal works would be very interested!!! Have a nice holiday.. The names Lee 07454685654.

Hi guru, my company would be intrested in doing some work for you. There are 4 men all in the process of completing there nvq in Ewi and also getting pas2030. We have our own machine and plenty of experience in both internal and external work.we pride ourselfs on both quality and comitment to the project.. We our based in Derbyshire, but are willing to travel. My email is danmstevens@hotmail.co.uk

Our base team are EWI nvq2 qualified and we have experience in Parextherm Systems. To be honest we have a back log of exterior work (due to weather) so are unavailable to start anything straight away. I am keen to discuss any scheduled work you have in the pipe line and hope we could work together in the future :RpS_thumbup:

Are all your external EWI works ECO funded? Or are you contracting to PContractors with new builds... or both?

We are based in SW, PAS2030 registered, NVQ2 EWI Assesed, etc.
How much of a ball ache was PAS2030? Do you anticipate it will be of benefit? How will you find people that require green deal work direct?

Last edited:
How much of a ball ache was PAS2030? Do you anticipate it will be of benefit? How will you find people that require green deal work direct?

All installers will be required to have PAS2030, or demonstrate that they comply to its standards. It a dumbed down QMS along the lines of one of the ISO9001, i think.

Al GD providers will require you to have it as a minimum, unless your working with an outfit that already has it, even then you will need to comply fully with their framework.

Achieving it was relatively straightforward though.

So am I correct in thinking that once you have PAS2030 your company can get green deal finance packages direct from green deal providers? So if next door wanted their house done you could get all the finance your self once a GDA has issued a report?

How long is the process? is it classroom based? and whats the cost? cheers
Its based on your paperwork systems (quality systems,traceability,customer service etc) that are in place to PAS2030, they are assessed and monitored with advisories given for improvements - you will pass or fail to gain Paz. The physical work aspect is assessed for quality and correct installation procedures.

Assessors will aim to complete in a day via your office protocols and on site evaluations.

Cost will vary from UKAS accredited assessors from hundreds to poss thousands, depending who you go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.