Eze mixer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only got the eze24 mate and have just got a D10 mtec continuous mixer which will do the same job as a eze mix they mix everything. Go and see Ryan for a Demo and there after care service is second to none :)

I have only got the eze24 mate and have just got a D10 mtec continuous mixer which will do the same job as a eze mix they mix everything. Go and see Ryan for a Demo and there after care service is second to none :)

Can it mix skim the mtec

Yes Clemo, I think it can same as the eze mix all finishes plaster, renders, base coats. It's ment to be the b*ll***s but I will give you a up date when it's working priceplastering cos it needs a new water pump and a once over, so have got to take it to plasters1stopshop Andy :) there good lads

I have own a g5 used mtec 300 and I love my little eze 24 more than any off them it's so versatile and light and it's got 10 speed settings for control. I'm doing a big timber frame job at the minute it's 12m high and I just hook it on the pulley wheel put it to middle of scaffold and wheel it round it's brilliant very very happy with it. And even the daftest labours could use it ;-)

Hi bobby I have just per chased one mtec D10 second hand it needs a service before I use it, but to be honest I will probably only bother with mixer if doing mono and bagged renders, I'm doing base coat(for thin coat render) at minute and my labourer can keep us going no sweat he users 4 big plaster buckets mixes them all at same time while we set up and keeps going all day :) the Thincoat system is the one I push anyway and the bucket top coat just needs a blend happy days :)

Hi mate, I don't know but the Mtec D10 breaks in to three bits I was surprised how heavy D10 is.looking at the eze mix it defo looks smaller than mine, the d10 is for fitting under silos so it very robust. Given the choice I would of bought the eze mix but D10 come up at the right price :)

I like the look of the Eze mixer but it is expensive. My machine is like the eze24 but 2 times Hever and 8 years old. I don't think my machine is as powerful as the eze. The motor on my machine is 1.1kw am not sure if its worth spending £2100 on the eze mixer for my machine.

Yeah it's a lot of doe mate that's why I didn't buy one I could justify it straight away and with ewi not sure it would pay for itself,but depends what your main work load is. It does mix pretty much everything so long term it would pay for itself. :)

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1431860695.967758.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1431860721.774071.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1431860755.742004.jpg

I got it for £800 but new water pump maybe and service needed and got to take it to Ryan's dad (Andy) which will take me all day and my mate has got to build a hopper.but they are expensive new and are top of the range so should be worth it and it is ment mix finish too. I did buy it as all working though so a little bit pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.