Fan heater

Status
Not open for further replies.

theclemo

Private Member
Was thinking of buying one. To heat rooms up be 4 I skim them. To you think it would be any help to get the skim going.

I use to use halogen myself. But was Thinkin a fan heater for the cold weather would be a good job to get the stuff going. Even when the set is on u could give the fan heater a run just to get the skim to pick up.

Yeah we alway use a wee fan heater in colder properties in the winter, if theres no doors a good tip is to put a bit of polythene over the door way to keep the heat in, be surprised how well it works.

Was thinking of buying one. To heat rooms up be 4 I skim them. To you think it would be any help to get the skim going.
Yes I do...got one from screw fix when it was on offer Stanley make about £50 it's nice to have a bit of warmth and helps dry out

You'd be amazed at the difference Keith, we have a wee one and a big one, the wee one will heat a room in minutes.,well worth getting

Yeah we alway use a wee fan heater in colder properties in the winter, if theres no doors a good tip is to put a bit of polythene over the door way to keep the heat in, be surprised how well it works.

The job I'm on At the minute I've got an old window net hanging down the door frame [emoji28]

A plumber found the one I have in a skip and I thought it was better off in my van so I puy it there. I did tell him to take it back but my dogs wouldn't let him open the van doors !? :frenetico:

This was the main one who didn't like anybody going near the van or my stuff lol great dog he was
2013-04-23 11.33.48.jpg

Dog looks like a beast! Is he eating a Piece of 4 x 2 [emoji123][emoji123][emoji28][emoji28]
Yes he was a brilliant dog he ate anything including a lot of my van interior lol. I used to chain him to my cement mixer to stop gypsies nicking it

Yes he was a brilliant dog he ate anything including a lot of my van interior lol. I used to chain him to my cement mixer to stop gypsies nicking it
[emoji6][emoji28] brilliant! No ones nicking the mixer haha

My old lady walking into the kitchen last week and the dog had ate the wall lmao plaster board all over the floor

Y do u nead a heater if u hit 4 walls makes life easer when it does not go off to fast ?
As Greg says I use mp finish a good bit. I was using multi a few weeks back and it was hanging to. And my thinking is the heater would be a good job in the frosty weather. For me and the skim.

Is everyone living under a fuucking stone ?????

Nasa have said huge solar flares from the sun are on the way with masses of light heat and huge amounts of radiation.

your work is gonna get pulled !!!!!

The last one was £350 ...I got £50 one ...when weather cooler first thing I put in room while getting rest of my gear in..also got cold air flow as well on it:descansando:

As Greg says I use mp finish a good bit. I was using multi a few weeks back and it was hanging to. And my thinking is the heater would be a good job in the frosty weather. For me and the skim.
agree in frosy weather or u can go for a cuppa and then it happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.