G4/5 or Ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
er ronge thay doo as you can get a training course on it and thay waver the cost of the training if you hire the machine and pick it up.
ill have it i hope for week by week basis first week spraying finish/and 2nd week if i can mono all priced in on the job and ready to go
just need a start date.
so they don't then

did you not get that post then????
thay train you on machine you hire machine you use machine you then return machine sorted

So what's the craic with the mixing shafts Steve? Is the one we've got good for anything or do we need to get another one for Hardwall, CPI and skim?

The powercoat mixing shaft does not allow the plaster to flow through machine properly on ours. We have replaced the blade for a new one as we were told it was bent. We got the new one a few months ago but have been rendering recently with the machine and skimming by hand. Used it the other day and still had the same issue, so set it up last weekend and i can not get it to function correctly with these shafts.

However if i use the Ritmo M (render) shaft the machine work perfectly. The only problem with that is that the powercoat shaft is designed to keep the top of the rotor/stator clean and the render one does not do this, so in theory its could clog up over the course of the day. Also it kicks up alot more dust.

I don't care if there hand made you look at all the technical stuff going on in a small car the same price as a plastering machine and plastering machines still seem expensive when you still cant just turn the ******* things on and they work strait away

I totally agree with you spunky. If they dont work day in day out as they are design to what is the point. You look like right dickheads on site with a machine that dont work!

At 6 grand a pop though Garry I reckon they could get the technology up together so you don't have to start all over again because someone flushed the toilet and you're coming off a joint water feed

I know what your saying spunk we are still light years behind the kraits when it comes to machine plastering

No mate i understand what your saying but out there they are more sorted for it like no generators so no drawing too much power causing probs a bigger water supply with each machine having there own alot of them don't even use a booster pump working off a silo so no filling with bags it's a bit different than here its only in the past 15 years that generators where made small enough to power one

Kinel gibbo that's the most words of informative text from you I've ever seen I think! Are you machining anymore.....what about ewi etc do you see much point in mechanising some of that? What are the continentals doing? That expanding foam to stick the slabs is a breakthrough!?

Status
Not open for further replies.