Hairline Ceiling cracks Fermacell Plasterboards

Smithy55

Hi I was recently asked if I could fill quite a considerable amount of hairline cracks in a very large house, apparently boarded with fermacell boards, I scraped a small V for the filler to grip, scrim tape was present very close to the surface, the boards are apparently screwed to a metal framework with concrete floor above. After scraping out I filled cracks with Easi fill 20 but after just 3 weeks the cracks are back.
Any advise or guidance would be very much appreciated, I am not a. Plasterer by trade.

Hi I was recently asked if I could fill quite a considerable amount of hairline cracks in a very large house, apparently boarded with fermacell boards, I scraped a small V for the filler to grip, scrim tape was present very close to the surface, the boards are apparently screwed to a metal framework with concrete floor above. After scraping out I filled cracks with Easi fill 20 but after just 3 weeks the cracks are back.
Any advise or guidance would be very much appreciated, I am not a. Plasterer by trade.
So you've cut through the scrim when prepping for the filler?