hammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estwing lath hammer as well

I use to have cheap hammers but found that a tack goes in a whole lot better if the hammer is better quality sounds strange but try it...lol

Danny

Excellent, you have all impressed me here, I too have an Estwing,the most beautiful hammer in the World. What is a lath hammer?

has like an axe instead of a claw... its sometimes called a drywall hammer.

I think it was used before drywall to cut larves

Danny

Ive got a cheap shat one from screwfix that is bent. Before that I had a cheap shat one from wickes
that snapped.

I think I will get a good one next time.

My cheapo bangs nails in, and i dont use it much, normally just to knock the shite of my trowel before i start in the morning.

kebab king said:
My cheapo bangs nails in, and i dont use it much, normally just to knock the (german word)e of my trowel before i start in the morning.

Please please tell me your joking king of the Kebabbio

hes not mate, hes a right messy cun.t, his fingers dont even wrap around his trowel handle its that dirty. although he has got party sausage fingers

Bruce Willis said:
no no your doin it all wrong ! Throw the trowel on the floor makin sure its flat , thatll get the muck off.

What? Your supposed to get the muck off?
Ahhhh that's where I've been going wrong then.
I wondered why my work looked like a ploughed field ::)

steve cov said:
hes not mate, hes a right messy cun.t, his fingers dont even wrap around his trowel handle its that dirty. although he has got party sausage fingers

Well tickle my balls and call me Michael. Someone get this man a bucket of water!!

Well personally I think the Estwing drywall hammers are crap for beading as they're to light and the wide convex head is a pain in the arse and the blade side is to small to be really good for removing the brickies snots. I use a proper plasterers lathe hammer, I've got four I think, couldn't tell you the makes but they're all basically the same shape and weight.

FFS

Get a grip lads. A full blown arguement about hammers ?

Water buckets I can understand.
Right I'm gonna count me toes again and gonna go 2 bed ::)

irish_spread said:
FFS

I know ::) Can we talk about something more interesting? Small tools anyone? ;D

irish_spread said:
FFS

It wont matter how many times you count them there's still going to be twelve.

pftmonojetman said:
I bought a malletts mallet of ebay but it makes a funny noise when i hit things with it :-\ :-\

Maybe there is a small imigrant in it who thought he was going too a carpenter so he shouts too try get out?

That trowel looks as though he's driven over it a couple of times. What's he done to the corners? lads nowadays ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.