Has Weber Ocr got a waterproofer in?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, i used some the other day....Lovely stuff to use, Like butter.... and mixed it up in my groilla bucket...

Mint stuff

How much do you guys get it for a bag?....I think it's £10 retail and got quoted about £7 a bag i think from Ccf, not as cheap as sand and cement, but i love useing the stuff..

i get it for about 4.75 a bag great gear great to rub up external dont even use a sponge on it

grand wizard said:
i get it for about 4.75 a bag great gear great to rub up external dont even use a sponge on it

That is cheap..

I used a bit the other week, to fill in some chases and it was nice gear........But got 25 meters of garden wall to render saturday, so orderd some of this to use...

How thick would you put it on? it's over concrete blocks...And i'll be mixing with wisk and laying on by hand, could i get away with one pass, and rub it up?

This gear is amazing stuff....Done the wall in 2 passes like grand said, it's so nice to work with and rule off, and rubbed up a dream, had it on and floated by 1 o clock...And i allowed 2 days on the job plus materials....Result...

Going to try and price this into all my jobs now...

give us a shout if you need a hand mate i wouldnt mind a pop at it ;)...............prob f**k it right up mind

whats the method then with OCR? never used it. does it work out alot more expensive than s/c?

Status
Not open for further replies.