Hay everyone

Members online

Tomy p

Anyone ever mixed up sbr and blue grit together. Set up a load of walls ready to just hit the next day

Anyone ever mixed up sbr and blue grit together. Set up a load of walls ready to just hit the next day
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

not sure about blue grit but the specs on the Bostik green grit says you can...you'll only need to do that though for high suction backgrounds
look on specs of blue grit if there's no mention of mixing it with SBR i wouldn't risk it and certainly don't do it just to thin it down to make it go further

Don't use/like blue grit

Fat stone

The youtubers long it out with pva and sbr

I like beto, micro and plasprime (x)

Dry way faster, and smaller aggregate.

Skim in 60 mins

not sure about blue grit but the specs on the Bostik green grit says you can...you'll only need to do that though for high suction backgrounds
look on specs of blue grit if there's no mention of mixing it with SBR i wouldn't risk it and certainly don't do it just to thin it down to make it go further
The grit god has spoken. What about if your put it on yer cornflakes will that create a mechanical key so your OK to eat a kebab later on . Ha ha

The grit god has spoken. What about if your put it on yer cornflakes will that create a mechanical key so your OK to eat a kebab later on . Ha ha
shut up spunkbreath we've had this conversation before, this forums for proper spreads not for chancing slags who have to work on sites turning out dog shite because they're not good enough to get word-of-mouth recommendation graft on domestics so get back to your youtube one coat sponge float sonny and leave the technical stuff to those in the know

All hail the domestic god turdy running round Mrs jones box room splodging grit all over the neighbours cat . Ha ha your the man turdy the domestic MESSIAH

shut up spunkbreath we've had this conversation before, this forums for proper spreads not for chancing slags who have to work on sites turning out dog shite because they're not good enough to get word-of-mouth recommendation graft on domestics so get back to your youtube one coat sponge float sonny and leave the technical stuff to those in the know
A domestic pussy calling out an all-round plasterer about being a "proper spread", ha ha ha. Good one lurpy, very funny.

Nor 1 photo of the top notch work you churn out . Ha ha go on turdy grow a pair and astound us all
and what would be the point of that?
any cuuntt can pull an image off google daft lad and pass it off as there own.....maybe that's what you've been doing, bullshitters like u don't fool me sonny
51 and slagging on sites like a 16 yr old YTS hahahaha

#winningatlife

and what would be the point of that?
any cuuntt can pull an image off google daft lad and pass it off as there own.....maybe that's what you've been doing, bullshitters like u don't fool me sonny
51 and slagging on sites like a 16 yr old YTS hahahaha

#winningatlife
Yes OK turdy your the greatest spread. With the intelligence of a goldfish xx

He’s a cut above the rest got his lazer line out and then he pinged a chalked line,I was just in total awe,not ashamed to say was a privilege to be the labourer that day
What a privilege mate ! So lucky !!! You'll always have that one to tell to your your grandkids mate ! :)