Healthy day

Members online

No members online now.
It's the whole industry mate. It's rotten to the core and there's nothing - and I mean nothing - that the bastards won't do to you or their staff to turn a profit. Tescos being bastards to suppliers, McDonalds marketing stuff that's not food to kids and being bastards to their staff, people who put stuff in boxes not giving a belt fed fcuk if it kills you.

Cnuts the lot of them. Couldn't care less about you.

Yep chemicals from field to table to keep bugs off and longer shelf life etc, plus all the antibiotics and growth hormones pumped into animals to get them to the supermarkets butcher shelves quicker and cheaper !
Its all feked up m8 and kids pumped full of s**t you can just about call sugar !

Yep chemicals from field to table to keep bugs off and longer shelf life etc, plus all the antibiotics and growth hormones pumped into animals to get them to the supermarkets butcher shelves quicker and cheaper !
Its all feked up m8 and kids pumped full of s**t you can just about call sugar !
Your bang on. I watched a documentary regard supermarket "meat" I use a local butcher f**k supermarkets plus I buy my veg there too. My grandad was a butcher and would be angry if he saw how old the meat was in supermarkets plus the nasty tricks they use to keep meat looking "fresh"

The s**t they pump into animals to fatten them up quickly doesnt just dissappear or get zapped when cooking i bet ? And must do harm when we eat it ! Lots of people say they eat fek all compared to when they were younger even though not quite as active or high a metabolism etc they still pile on weight quickly if take eye ofv the ball and not eat the crap in moderation .

Your bang on. I watched a documentary regard supermarket "meat" I use a local butcher f**k supermarkets plus I buy my veg there too. My grandad was a butcher and would be angry if he saw how old the meat was in supermarkets plus the nasty tricks they use to keep meat looking "fresh"

Snap. Butcher is also the farmer. Tell you the cow's name if you want. Fish off a barrow opposite who gets it straight off the trawler. Fruit and veg off a barrow next to him.

Clearly, I can't buy things like rice, noodles or soy sauce from those people but it does keep the supermarket out of 99.9% of my food economy.

The bastards will slip you Halal as well if you don't watch it. New Zealand lamb anyone?

Snap. Butcher is also the farmer. Tell you the cow's name if you want. Fish off a barrow opposite who gets it straight off the trawler. Fruit and veg off a barrow next to him.

Clearly, I can't buy things like rice, noodles or soy sauce from those people but it does keep the supermarket out of 99.9% of my food economy.

The bastards will slip you Halal as well if you don't watch it. New Zealand lamb anyone?
Lol knew you were a good egg

Just remember that you are not unique in your situation so despite how you feel you are never alone you just have to find the right person or persons to talk to.(y)
I'l be alright I'm just going to do what I need to do but cheers pal much appreciated

Refined sugars and refined processed foods - bad.
Aspartame, a sweetener often added to foods that " contain less sugar", or are labelled " diet" is more addictive than crack cocaine!!

Refined sugars and refined processed foods - bad.
Aspartame, a sweetener often added to foods that " contain less sugar", or are labelled " diet" is more addictive than crack cocaine!!

You're on the right track but you see, you're missing something. Diet this and low sugar that means that somebody has been adding things to your food.

In a nutshell, if it has a label, it's probably no good. If it proclaims it's high this or low that, it's definitely no good. Remember when margerine used to crow about how good it was for you? And One Cal lemo?