1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Hemp

Discussion in 'Plasterers Health and Wellbeing' started by Vincey, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Forgot about this till the other day, sure most people have come across a bit of hemp but I got this for Christmas off someone last year, never opened the box set until a few weeks ago , from the body shop there is a few different creams available but this one does wonders from dried up hands , scares , cuts etc , says it's for protection but if your hands are battered up after a hard day give it a try it's great for cure, works wonders over night , hands feel like new in the morning.
    IMG_0353.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

I have that it is wonderful stuff!

3. gps

gps Private Member

So you forgot about it til the other day, but had opened its box a few weeks ago lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. beader

beader Private Member

Can you smoke it?:loco:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

I get tonnes of this as the boddyshop is littlehampton based and have a few friends who use to work there :D

Only thing that can keep my hands healthy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Tuppence juice ??

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

no idea what you mean

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Marshy

Marshy Private Member