Hi folks I'd like to introduce you to our plastering video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Lucius, I buy 10 at a time at the salvation army on Fridays, Thats half price day at the store a block from my home, They cost me about 3 bucks each and give the impression I know what I'm doing.
Have a good evening.
kirk giordano plastering

Howdy artisan dude, my brother Gabby as we call him has never picked up a trowel in his life as he has me do all his dirty work. h\His real name is Gabriel, then there Jacqueline, Denise, Chantal, Louise, and of course Luuuu.
Have a good evening.
Kirk Giordano plastering

Evening Danny thanks for the invite.
I know little about computer stuff, but I am a wizz a stucco stuff.
I think your doing a great job with what you do, impresses the heck out of me.
kirk giordano plastering

Hi Jesssop, I'm not sure what as wind up is, you mean a sales pitch?
Man I live I live far away, I'm not after anyones job. Just checking in to say hey.
I'm trying to get an invite to some pubs your way, thats all.
kirk giordano plastering

Hey craigw, can't have you lots having all the fun. now if I can figure out how to navigate this site i'll be the man.
Kirk Giordano Plastering

Hey Sponser dude, I was woking with a old plasterer friend the other day, he was using a 12X5 square trowel I was using my 20 inch by 5, yes it's a pool trowel but not completely rounded at the corners in fact if you look close the edges are straight with a slight curve.
In short my pal who used his 12X5 dropped at least a wheel barrel that needed picking up at the end of the days as his trowel didn't hold much and when pushed against the wall a lot dropped. I won't be using him for long time after having my boys spend so much time picking up all his droped mud.
kirk giordano plastering

Hey craigw, can't have you lots having all the fun. now if I can figure out how to navigate this site i'll be the man.
Kirk Giordano Plastering

Hey Kirk, check under each post and you'll see a "Reply with quote"
Click on there and then we know who/what post you're talking about.
Welcome along by the way :RpS_biggrin:

Hey Sponsor dude, how did my face get on everyone else channel? Opps, what did I do wrong. I'm pretty good with being an applicator but not so good at computers! Sorry.
Kirk giordano plastering

Hey Sponsor dude, how did my face get on everyone else channel? Opps, what did I do wrong. I'm pretty good with being an applicator but not so good at computers! Sorry.
Kirk giordano plastering

Hi Kirk not sure what's going on I'll ask Danny the site owner to check it out :RpS_thumbup:

this aint kirk guys! i know because he told me hed been getting invites form the site but didnt want to involve himself. you should take a long hard look at yourselfs kirks a good guy. hes the first to stand up to the plate fro his friends so im returning the favor. is this your idea of a good time? maybe you should contact some of the many happy customers of kirks and see what they think. kirk and his crew are professionals and left my house looking the best on the block. kirk wouldnt even want me to be backing him up here but after a beer or two it just rattled me up. maybe its you brits idea of humor? ironey or what have you....lame

I knew it. :RpS_sneaky:

Don't believe him mate, as if Kirk would tell his customers he had an email invite from someone to join a plastering forum in the UK pmsl & then the customer signs up themselves :RpS_lol:

check the id i dont care i was telling kirk how impressed i was when he told me good natured that their were soem brits who didnt think so and just laughed it off because hes a good guy just leave the guy be now thats the end now

Kirk is a legend over here, no one's said anything bad about him :huh:
Now do one off this forum.

Its Kirk for real, he e mailed me saying that his friend Gregg is a bit of a jelous drunkard !and fancies himself as a good old American superhero. ..lol.:RpS_lol:

craping your pants aren't you you watch out before youll be getting a lawsuit up your butt

Yeah I'm sh1tting myself :RpS_scared:

Bring it on! :RpS_blink:

Now I'm off to work, so enjoy your crystal meth, have a good day y'all

:RpS_scared: If it's not Kirk then who is it? I got an email from Kirk via his website. Confused.com

crystal meth :RpS_lol:

someones going the county jail with eddie the greek. whoever it is will be able to suck the chrome off a bumper when they get out. lawsuits......what's the charge? impersonating a plasterer? half the blokes on here are guilty of that ....

Status
Not open for further replies.