Hiding in Scotland

B very surprised if snp don't hold most of their seats mate. They done better than anyone expected them to last time, snp to trounce torys in Scotland imo

B very surprised if snp don't hold most of their seats mate. They done better than anyone expected them to last time, snp to trounce torys in Scotland imo

Yes they will, but the Tory's will win seats. The scots are sick of hearing sturgeon banging on about independence whilst the country is slipping into a recession, independence is her only mission she doesn't care about the damage it would cause.

Yes they will, but the Tory's will win seats. The scots are sick of hearing sturgeon banging on about independence whilst the country is slipping into a recession, independence is her only mission she doesn't care about the damage it would cause.
Yeah could do mate, but she
Might get the anti brexit ones on her side though? Think Scotland was same as here 55 - 45 remain?

Yeah could do mate, but she
Might get the anti brexit ones on her side though? Think Scotland was same as here 55 - 45 remain?

Yes but they realise on their own it's impossible, they will not get back in the eu anytime soon either.

Yes but they realise on their own it's impossible, they will not get back in the eu anytime soon either.
Right enough they aren't to get special status? I see the EU has given the go ahead for Northern Ireland to remain in the Eu if it reunifies with the republic. Still, can't see that for a long long time,

Right enough they aren't to get special status? I see the EU has given the go ahead for Northern Ireland to remain in the Eu if it reunifies with the republic. Still, can't see that for a long long time,

You have a referendum tomorrow on unification how does that go ?

Hypothetical obviously

Because the north isn't just ready for it yet. Still too much to do on the bitter loyalist hardliners etc, population demographic does not suit, and too many apathetic, just happy to go with the status quo.

No doubt people have been asked to leave their houses so Tory activists can move in whilst Mrs T May is doing the rounds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457964/Theresa-takes-aim-SNP.html
It's not really true though is it Gordon? When will you finally hold your hands up and say "she is not a strong leader?"

What she really did is or should I say her party, she booked a small hall in the middle of a forest where nobody was allowed to attend and they booked it under the guise of a children's party hahahaha you couldn't make this s**t up, she is running scared and not speaking to the public WTF is she scared of?

the British gov. had poured millions into ulster province, of course the free state of eire wants it for sod all.
Course they have, the reaped it for more over the years did they not. But that's a different factor altogether. They still pump billions into F*****g India and how long have they left it?

Course they have, the reaped it for more over the years did they not. But that's a different factor altogether. They still pump billions into F*****g India and how long have they left it?

we have to make payments to 3rd world countries if not they will end up with some disease and wipe us all out.

It's not really true though is it Gordon? When will you finally hold your hands up and say "she is not a strong leader?"

What she really did is or should I say her party, she booked a small hall in the middle of a forest where nobody was allowed to attend and they booked it under the guise of a children's party hahahaha you couldn't make this s**t up, she is running scared and not speaking to the public WTF is she scared of?

If she knocked on your door you would still accuse her of hiding, if I told you it was Saturday the 29th April 2017 today you would say I was lying, that's just how you roll

Yes @flynnyman the link s at the top here. Not a tree in sight
LOL have you gone into hiding with Theresa? Here you go the place she visited which is in your article and your right not a tree in sight hahahahahahhaha

Hiding in Scotland

Oh and just to add the left wing BBC as you called them haven't picked up on it but if it was Jeremy god knows what they would of said? I won't post up the hundreds who went to meet him today and also not hand picked :)

To be honest, if I lived in England, there is no way I could bring myself to vote for tory.
The problem is the media, the free suns will be given out tomorrow talking about her rally in Scotland which we all know was a kids party in a hut in a Forrest, the same as her visit to Leeds in a business centre where all the people who worked there had gone home. The BBC will just target corbyne with made up s**t and the people who don't read, will lap it up.

the British gov. had poured millions into ulster province, of course the free state of eire wants it for sod all.
The Brits probably regret sending the Scottish planters over now if they realized the money it would cost them and the resistance they would meet.Anyway that's what they get for pillaging and plundering.Look what the "British Empire" is now.Every sort of colour and breed of a yoke that can be found on the planet.

The problem is the media, the free suns will be given out tomorrow talking about her rally in Scotland which we all know was a kids party in a hut in a Forrest, the same as her visit to Leeds in a business centre where all the people who worked there had gone home. The BBC will just target corbyne with made up s**t and the people who don't read, will lap it up.

Making yourself look a tit again only you the blinkered one can't see the BBC is 100 biased against the tories against British against brexit against the British way of life. It's pro liberalism it's pro Islam pro eu pro anything other than Britain and British people.

Btw the election is weeks away you mark my words because you will be eating them soon Mrs t is coming to a town near you soon

Making yourself look a tit again only you the blinkered one can't see the BBC is 100 biased against the tories against British against brexit against the British way of life. It's pro liberalism it's pro Islam pro eu pro anything other than Britain and British people.

Btw the election is weeks away you mark my words because you will be eating them soon Mrs t is coming to a town near you soon
Hahahahaha you pathetic man I can read you like a book lol

And there we go pmsl when you have nowhere else to go when you have been proven time and again that you are wrong, you turn to name calling, you sir are the readable one it was just a matter of time.

And there we go pmsl when you have nowhere else to go when you have been proven time and again that you are wrong, you turn to name calling, you sir are the readable one it was just a matter of time.
I've proved you wrong on every political thread and it's clear to anyone else reading these threads your a troll :)

I've proved you wrong on every political thread and it's clear to anyone else reading these threads your a troll :)

Have you ? Must of missed all of that. But June 9th I'll be proved right and you will be shown to be the leftiest dinasour you are along with the weak and unstable Corbyn. FACT