hook on beads

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

No members online now.
D

Deleted member 29624

Ordered some of these last night after @gps mention them and the mrs said they turned up at 11am this morning...if the product is as good as the service will be on to a winner....hoping they work on the old plaster window reveals as hate having to stick them on with skim...£42 with delivery so not too pricey either, probably be able to get a better deasl if ordering a few boxes

Ordered some of these last night after @gps mention them and the mrs said they turned up at 11am this morning...if the product is as good as the service will be on to a winner....hoping they work on the old plaster window reveals as hate having to stick them on with skim...£42 with delivery so not too pricey either, probably be able to get a better deasl if ordering a few boxes

Good man, they are great on old plaster reveals ( so long as not crumbly )

A tip to get them loose is to tap them on the floor and they come loose, you will see what I mean.

I never get that good a service lol I end up waiting 4-5 days

Good man, they are great on old plaster reveals ( so long as not crumbly )

A tip to get them loose is to tap them on the floor and they come loose, you will see what I mean.

I never get that good a service lol I end up waiting 4-5 days
Must have been in my area or something, still comes in handy as i'll get to test them tomorrow and wont have to feck about dabbing them on

I like trying new stuff, means every day is an adventure:) although im defo not trying that thing my mrs mentioned:nocausagracia:

They did not grip to well on solids for me either.... some did some didnt but worst case is you stick them anyway :D
Yeah I suppose you can try and hook them and if they wont grip you're only where you would have been anyway, used them today though on solid and they went on nice and easy, definitely worth having a box in the van

Reactions: gps
Yeah I suppose you can try and hook them and if they wont grip you're only where you would have been anyway, used them today though on solid and they went on nice and easy, definitely worth having a box in the van
Ah fair enough... may have been tougher plaster on the few I tried

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ah fair enough... may have been tougher plaster on the few I tried

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
No it happened to me too, top reveal just wouldnt get a hold when I tried them a few days ago

Your talking a few pounds difference between the boxes of normal and hook on so its worth having a go. I never use normal now unless I have no hook ons in van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your talking a few pounds difference between the boxes of normal and hook on so its worth having a go. I never use normal now unless I have no hook ons in van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what i remember its the same metal as catnic as well... so not a massive difference... why catnic did not buy the idea is beyond me :D

never used these. might give them a try. where are they £42 plus free delivery??

yes something like that... I did a video using them a couple of years back... may have to find it out... they recommend using a straight eddge to bang them on with so they go on straight :D

I really didn't like these beads, prefer to just use normal and staple. Even the way they cling together in the box annoys me.

lol I just banged them on with my hands and check them with a level :D

ive found them danny(y) forgot about the sponsor thing. fair enough. they're actually £42.17. but ill still get them. or should i i buy one of them super prof twisty things :raro2: