How FAR .

Members online

@ how far you travelling to work ?
I am @ 12mile return ,got one coming up @ 30 return I think that is my limit ….

Never used to worry about mileage when petrol was cheaper used to think 45 mins traveling was far enough but I would rather travel further and have good parking. Working in neighbours house at the moment but thats too far some days!

I’ve been commuting too much over the last few years, as majority of work in my old stomping ground. 45 min drive each way if the traffics flowing. Drags you down over time but is what it is. Could prob just go to sleep and let the van drive itself :sisi:

Reactions: 000
I’ve just bought a Fiesta van to use as my commuter. Does 65mpg. Only using the Crafter for transporting towers now, and for my motorbike. Will keep the mileage down on the Crafter and resale value up.

Doing @ 28 mile round trip /:; fuxin almost 3hrs today—— @ just fuxin lately traffic is fuxin bonkers? ….

IMG_4017.jpeg

Would have to be seriously good coin to get me to travel...don't like to go further than 20 minutes. Cost of fuel...van maintenance etc

Would have to be seriously good coin to get me to travel...don't like to go further than 20 minutes. Cost of fuel...van maintenance etc
Dont you charge the customer for fuel, maintenance, travelling time, lunch, hire of tools etc. probably +20% as well;)

Last edited: