How long you booked up for???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinking I might do my teacher qualifications and start at college ...sounds to me tonight that there is a need for an urgent update there for the student of this millennium

It's 2016 not 1906 you know
Come on grandad
Get with the times

:hola:

hi plasterman - thanks for your concern ---- not a granddad, yet still a young 51 --------- but my oldest son is working on it :inocente::reloco:

hi plasterman - thanks for your concern ---- not a granddad, yet still a young 51 --------- but my oldest son is working on it :inocente::reloco:
My dad was a comercial plumber...retired at 65 but got bored and went back till 70...out of the house 6.30 till 6 every day....biggest grafter i ever known....o ly stopped cos the body just couldnt hack it anymore.

[QUOTE="theplasterman, post: 932252, member: 22999"]llook out ..sounds to me tonight that there is a need for an urgent update there for the student of this millennium

Come on grandad
Get with the times

:hola:[/QUOTE]

on a serious note colleges are always looking to improve their staffing levels with younger tutors to promote new materials, techniques and ppe

[QUOTE="theplasterman, post: 932252, member: 22999"]llook out ..sounds to me tonight that there is a need for an urgent update there for the student of this millennium

Come on grandad
Get with the times

:hola:

on a serious note colleges are always looking to improve their staffing levels with younger tutors to promote new materials, techniques and ppe[/QUOTE]
Out of curiosity because I don't know do they use speedskim tools ?
And do they have a bash with unifinish ?

on a serious note colleges are always looking to improve their staffing levels with younger tutors to promote new materials, techniques and ppe
And do they have a bash with unifinish ?[/QUOTE]
Use speedskim,s*p*r*lex, plazi, eze spat where i am...dont think they would do uni due to cost.

hi plasterman -

regarding the speed skim and uniskim - I've left a list with my line manager its awaiting game now -

if you are serious regarding teaching I could send you some information - its good to fall back on when you hang up the trowel

And do they have a bash with unifinish ?
Use speedskim,s*p*r*lex, plazi, eze spat where i am...dont think they would do uni due to cost.[/QUOTE]
I did ask but they didn't have any rossiflex's

That's gotta hurt!! :eek:

Near killed him. He was in hospital for months and very lucky to be alive.

He will think b4 he burns another car. :hueco::hueco:

You'd think. Just recently he was seen shouting at another one that he hopes his wife dies of cancer and he's going to slash him. I can see him getting a call to his door some night by men with the Woolie faces. Poor cnuts not well in the head!

You'd think. Just recently he was seen shouting at another one that he hopes his wife dies of cancer and he's going to slash him. I can see him getting a call to his door some night by men with the Woolie faces. Poor cnuts not well in the head!
Reading something this week about a gang giving some kids grandad a hiding coz of the money he owed for drugs but the grandad is high up in the IRA so it will be interesting to see how that pans out lol

Reading something this week about a gang giving some kids grandad a hiding coz of the money he owed for drugs but the grandad is high up in the IRA so it will be interesting to see how that pans out lol

LOL I wonder will he get an apology. Do you know what part of the Ireland it was in.

Last edited:

I'd say that's why he is still alive. Because they know he's not well in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.