How shiny is too shiny?

Jimbo95

I dry trowel my walls twice with my nella . This gives it a nice shine but not to the point when it’s like marble. I’m a little worried for people who are painting their own houses and are not experienced decorators. Could they have trouble with slightly glass finish or will the paint stick ok?

I dry trowel my walls twice with my nella . This gives it a nice shine but not to the point when it’s like marble. I’m a little worried for people who are painting their own houses and are not experienced decorators. Could they have trouble with slightly glass finish or will the paint stick ok?
dry trowel twice? ffs totally fkin pointless only the ego tossers shine skim up

if its dry you should be on the way home or putting more on!

I dry trowel my balls twice with my nella .
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

No plasterer visited them walls

The end .

99% of customers who do there own painting make it look shite anyway so I wouldn’t worry pal

there's a lad on our firm who does that
only puts on 6 boards a hit

twice a day
hes 51
for £200 a day

handy grand a week

il throw up some pics tomorrow mate