I priced a job today

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least it will be of some use as i would say about 50% of my posts are advice where as if we printed off all of your posts and made a book from them..... well put it this way, i wouldn't insult my arse with it by using it as bog roll.

i dont know mate, you are a bit of a strange one? you seem to just lurk around the forum and take the piss. you just never seem to give much advice or ask questions.

kirk johnstone said:
well at least it will be of some use as i would say about 50% of my posts are advice where as if we printed off all of your posts and made a book from them..... well put it this way, i wouldn't insult my arse with it by using it as bog roll.

i dont know mate, you are a bit of a strange one? you seem to just lurk around the forum and take the (french word). you just never seem to give much advice or ask questions.

maybe but the advise i give is quality advise and i dont ask many questions coz i know the answers, most threads i get involved in or start have good info so there you go. :p

flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:

i dont know mate, you are a bit of a strange one? you seem to just lurk around the forum and take the (french word). you just never seem to give much advice or ask questions.

maybe but the advise i give is quality advise and i dont ask many questions coz i know the answers, most threads i get involved in or start have good info so there you go. :p

pointing out the obvious is not classed as good advice. so there you go :p

kirk johnstone said:
flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:

pointing out the obvious is not classed as good advice. so there you go :p

i dont, i dont get involved in the obvious i leave that to you :)

oh like when i had to point out to you that you use dots when you are dot and dabbing and you dont use them when you are just dabbing :D haha sillyman you make me laugh

kirk johnstone said:
oh like when i had to point out to you that you use dots when you are dot and dabbing and you dont use them when you are just dabbing :D haha sillyman you make me laugh

hahahahahahha this is getting on parrallel to "this was my sticky scrim post" grow up lol

well you have lost me there?

ps the vote in the talk about anything section had nothing to do with me, and i aint voted either. i dont need to hide behind a poll statistic to tell you that you are stupid, i like it more when you get my opinion straight from me.

look at my little picture and try to imagine me saying 'your an arse hole'
oh and my daughter is starting to copy words so then you would hear 'aaarrrrr how'
and then i would say ' thats right sweetheart but dont let your mam hear you say that'
;D

kirt Flynny is a w**k*r i know it you know it every fooker else on here nows it.
I think Flynny even no's himself what a t**t he can be at times. But dont let it bother you kirk.

skimmin2day said:
kirt Flynny is a (german person) i know it you know it every (german person) else on here nows it.
I think Flynny even no's himself what a (french word) he can be at times. But dont let it bother you kirk.

fairest way is to have a poll. Where can we have a poll that wont be
deleted (like on here?). Afghanistan ?

skimmin2day said:
kirt Flynny is a (german person) i know it you know it every (german person) else on here nows it.
I think Flynny even no's himself what a (french word) he can be at times. But dont let it bother you kirk.

kirt kirk ;)

he aint getting to me mate. i have been siting hear laughing with the missus whilst posting most of the time ;)

in-between stuffing are faces with pizza and drinking wine ;D

anyway am off to bed for a bonk ;) as i am working away tomorrow (oxford) :) see you a in a few weeks :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.