Idiot

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
yep, that was me today:( , pissed off like never before:mad:

image.jpeg

Look behind the camera , it's me taking it out on the manager:mad::muyenojado: for making me working in conditions like this. Was so pissed off, even took the sponge out and came to the conclusion I am an idiot, for not trying it before:confused:

f**k**g hell ive just scoffed a full lemon cheesecake .....because my kids gave it a dirty look.
Spoilt little shits.

The worst day and 1/2 in my life .:(
Up and down them fecking towers all day, no light,you try to move any of the towers and the first thing is to hit the wall. Massive cables on the floor, some fecking h&s barriers around drains..... The other two walls are so high I had to stand on the top to the tower to reach the top:hueco:. Timing f**k*d cos all the obstacles and. Had enough ! Sponge out and it was a bit late on the first wall, but the other two came nicely.At least now I know how;)

The worst day and 1/2 in my life .:(
Up and down them fecking towers all day, no light,you try to move any of the towers and the first thing is to hit the wall. Massive cables on the floor, some fecking h&s barriers around drains..... The other two walls are so high I had to stand on the top to the tower to reach the top:hueco:. Timing f**k*d cos all the obstacles and. Had enough !
You've led a charmed life if that's the worst you've had....