iphon apps

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemovedUser

why isn't there a app for the forum yet then???

what apps you guys got then for work and was thay worth it.

iv got:BSO builders merchant natwest paypal webber flash light nearest pubs ebay hungryhouse
was thinking of getting tapatalk :RpS_biggrin:

The laser measurer is good & also the wall photo projector, it's good if your tiling as it projects all the lines on the wall to follow :rolleyes)

I've got a plastering app which transforms my iPhone into a trowel and mixer - though you need a waterproof case for the latter... :rolleyes)

I've got a plastering app which transforms my iPhone into a trowel and mixer - though you need a waterproof case for the latter... :rolleyes)

No need for that app mate haven't you tried the radio control trowel app?
You can work it from your phone only needs 2 AA batteries in the trowel handle & a small receiver with a mini hovercraft type fan on the trowel all available on eBay.
:RpS_thumbup:

You can work it from your phone only needs 2 AA batteries in the trowel handle & a small receiver with a mini hovercraft type fan on the trowel all available on eBay.
Got any pics ..................:RpS_thumbup:

Yep, and got the iPhone derby app as well - can now S&C render a house without the costly need for scaffold. Quids in mate :RpS_thumbup:

Weber have quite a decent iPhone app and mtec have one as well with a few hints and tips for breakdowns.

There is also a good programme called invoice2go. Costs £14.99 and is awesome for quotes, invoicing and purchase orders. Good for small businesses

you need a second mortgage for iphone apps from apple.

Latest one I have from the play store is a music downloader. any track you want for nowt.

the Mtech app is sh1te

tapatalk works on the football forums I use but not on this forum yet - Cmon Danny laaa

Weber have quite a decent iPhone app and mtec have one as well with a few hints and tips for breakdowns.

There is also a good programme called invoice2go. Costs £14.99 and is awesome for quotes, invoicing and purchase orders. Good for small businesses

That's the one I use it's great & even better because I've got the invoice2go lite version aka FREE :RpS_thumbsup:
You can only do 3 quotes or invoices but I just delete them once I've emailed them :RpS_wink:

Think the most I payed for an app is 69p
I get all the free shite lol.

That's the one I use it's great & even better because I've got the invoice2go lite version aka FREE :RpS_thumbsup:
You can only do 3 quotes or invoices but I just delete them once I've emailed them :RpS_wink:

Think the most I payed for an app is 69p
I get all the free shite lol.

Thats not a bad idea. I looked for the free one but couldn't get it! When I got the free stuf before it just stops working after a while! Nightmare

It's still available mate, but once you've done 3 invoices if you try to do another it says upgrade now etc but if you delete them you can just keep using it, I've had it for quite a while now email quotes & invoices straight from phone result :RpS_thumbup:

you need a second mortgage for iphone apps from apple.

Latest one I have from the play store is a music downloader. any track you want for nowt.

the Mtech app is sh1te

tapatalk works on the football forums I use but not on this forum yet - Cmon Danny laaa

John whats the music app mate

It's ok mate for free :RpS_thumbup:
You can change the shape an colour of your letterhead & even add a pic for that Professional look :rolleyes) so when your sitting on the bog sending an invoice nobody would have a clue :RpS_thumbup:

It's ok mate for free :RpS_thumbup:
You can change the shape an colour of your letterhead & even add a pic for that Professional look :rolleyes) so when your sitting on the bog sending an invoice nobody would have a clue :RpS_thumbup:
They would if JJ sent it

Do any of you lads read the terms and conditions before accepting and down loading all these apps?
Lots of them have access to all your personal stuff on your phone including your photo gallery, this should be of particular concern to Lee with his moustache updates with his mate in the background.

Downloaded it out of interest but deleted it now. I always type quotes/invoices/receipts out on our computer using a saved template in Word and post/hand deliver them. We then have a back-up of them all for future use should we need.

Do you use a typewriter then Rhys :rolleyes)
You say hand deliver or do you really use a pigeon :RpS_unsure:

Forsooth one scribes upon finest velum and sends it forthwith by messenger or in these modern times via electronic voice transportation device :RpS_thumbup:

Do any of you lads read the terms and conditions before accepting and down loading all these apps?
Lots of them have access to all your personal stuff on your phone including your photo gallery, this should be of particular concern to Lee with his moustache updates with his mate in the background.

:RpS_scared: SHITE!!

DELETE DELETE DELETE :-0

Gluub, gluub gluub gluub, gluub gluub gluub... Glub gluub glub, glub glub, gluub gluub glub, glub glub glub glub, gluub.. :RpS_thumbup:

glub glub glub glub glub, glub, glubglubglubglub glub glub glub, glub glub bloop????

Status
Not open for further replies.