Just about to buy a Ritmo l

Members online

Mag

I've decided to go for a machine as I'm giving away far to much work as there to big to hand ball . Is it a know brainer or not ?

I've decided to go for a machine as I'm giving away far to much work as there to big to hand ball . Is it a know brainer or not ?

Investing in a machine is a good step if you have the work in front of you. It won't necessarily bring the work to you as many people think.

We have the new M-tec M200 being released soon, please let me know if you want any information on that before you make your final decision

Investing in a machine is a good step if you have the work in front of you. It won't necessarily bring the work to you as many people think.

We have the new M-tec M200 being released soon, please let me know if you want any information on that before you make your final decision
Wen is this m200 actually going to happen you keep threatening to release week after week after week no price no spec but yet ppl have paid deposites I for one can't wait for this mystery machine

Wen is this m200 actually going to happen you keep threatening to release week after week after week no price no spec but yet ppl have paid deposites I for one can't wait for this mystery machine

The first batch has been completely sold, they are due in within the next 3 weeks.

We were due to release the spec and prices but we made some last minute changes, including the air compressor.

We now have the final machine cost, we are just waiting for confirmation on the air compressors and the specification to be finalised and sent over to us

dont think it is in the uk yet ,i could be wrong

The first batch has been completely sold, they are due in within the next 3 weeks.

We were due to release the spec and prices but we made some last minute changes, including the air compressor.

We now have the final machine cost, we are just waiting for confirmation on the air compressors and the specification to be finalised and sent over to us
how many in the first batch ?

On decent runs I do around 60-70m2 of mono on a standard house
I'm using sand & cement and covering 80-100m2 of finish coat no problem and finished for 4pm

Why would you put a deposit on something you didn't know the price of?

Last edited:
Because we have a good relationship with our customers who have a lot of trust in us. We have given them a ball park figure and they are over the moon with it also
Stop taking it personal it wasn't aimed at you it was a question, what's the ball park figure? What you doing to launch it ;)