Just want to tell everyone.

I'm south Antrim so basically dead centre, of the 6,an hour from derry and hour from Newry, 25mins from Belfast. It's handy. I've couple mates from Ardee n stuff, I think it's between drogheda and dundalk, but I've not been there so not sure tbh lol if it's in between u surely couldn't be far from that lol

I'm south Antrim so basically dead centre, of the 6,an hour from derry and hour from Newry, 25mins from Belfast. It's handy. I've couple mates from Ardee n stuff, I think it's between drogheda and dundalk, but I've not been there so not sure tbh lol if it's in between u surely couldn't be far from that lol

Am in Ardee lol Keith mc keever is my full name. Who u know from here lol

Ballix lol. Fella Michael mooney, does a bit of dj-ing, the mad stuff I listen too, he lived in England a. While, he's an English accent, not sure if was born here moved and came back or was born there and moved here, and his girl sheree Martin. Couple other ones they knock about with in passing, met at raves but can't recall their names.

Is it Kelly's cellars in drogheda? Few rave nights organised there in the basement of it, met a good few that direction, but obviously can't mind a f**k who all it was lol names and when I'm full drunk I can never. Mind half the night lol

Ballix lol. Fella Michael mooney, does a bit of dj-ing, the mad stuff I listen too, he lived in England a. While, he's an English accent, not sure if was born here moved and came back or was born there and moved here, and his girl sheree Martin. Couple other ones they knock about with in passing, met at raves but can't recall their names.
Yep Mick bald headed bloke I know him. Mad Celtic fan. With a UK accent lol

Yep Mick bald headed bloke I know him. Mad Celtic fan. With a UK accent lol
Actually never chatted to him bout fball lol, he has brave and short hair now, don't know whether I'd call him bald. I'm F*****g bald so I'd have a cheek Lol he's not very tall, bout 5 5 or so. Not much bigger. Lol

Actually never chatted to him bout fball lol, he has brave and short hair now, don't know whether I'd call him bald. I'm F*****g bald so I'd have a cheek Lol he's not very tall, bout 5 5 or so. Not much bigger. Lol
Not the same bloke. It' driving me mad lol bet I know them tho lol