Labourer/improvee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonerbrown

Good afternoon guys my name is Josh I am 22 and live in the north London area. I have recently completed my level 1 in plastering and currently looking for any labourer/ improver positions that are available. I've been working in the construction industry for the past 5 years so I have good on site knowledge, a number skills and a lot of expirence. I am hard working. Reliable and extremely enthusiastic. Please let me know if you can help me in any way. Cheers guys

Josh brown
Mobile number 07542404771

Fingers crossed for you Josh from what I read your attitude is right and that is so important (y)

Good afternoon guys my name is Josh I am 22 and live in the north London area. I have recently completed my level 1 in plastering and currently looking for any labourer/ improver positions that are available. I've been working in the construction industry for the past 5 years so I have good on site knowledge, a number skills and a lot of expirence. I am hard working. Reliable and extremely enthusiastic. Please let me know if you can help me in any way. Cheers guys

Josh brown
There's a chap from cheshunt looking for someone here the other day

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Josh brown
Labourer/improvee
here you go pal he was just looking for someone yesterday on another thread

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.