Lady plasterer, wanting to expand-need a quality plasterer and labourer.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Sole trader, i provide Quality plastering, i am getting very busy and need to expand. We provide a top quality clean finish. Please contact me if your intrested-Find us on Face book and twitter-Tomboy Plastering. :RpS_thumbsup:
Thank you!

Hi! Sole trader, i provide Quality plastering, i am getting very busy and need to expand. We provide a top quality clean finish. Please contact me if your intrested-Find us on Face book and twitter-Tomboy Plastering. :RpS_thumbsup:
Thank you!

Have you made your acquaintance with Steph Leese( the pink plasterer) or Susie Budd ( the lady plasterer)both on Facebook both good gals

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Have you made your acquaintance with Steph Leese( the pink plasterer) or Susie Budd ( the lady plasterer)both on Facebook both good gals

Don't forget Jess the plasterer :-0

Oh & Sara spread :)

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum Tomboy. :RpS_thumbup:
Looked at your pics on fb you look like a clean & tidy worker :RpS_thumbup: unlike some of em on here :RpS_biggrin:
Taught by your dad aswell :RpS_cool:

:RpS_laugh:..........is that what grooming is called these days....................support.................:RpS_wink:

@Olican....................for future reference in the G** section, grooming is now called SUPPORT......................:RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_scared:....................You Bitch...........................I dont fu@kin think so..................not while im rear admiral of this ship

Thank you!

Good evening. What's your client base? Is it mainly women who feel safer with another woman?

I'll Support you Arti lol

RpS_wink.gif
...............just let Beddy know you wanna join the gang and he'll go through you with the details

Good evening. What's your client base? Is it mainly women who feel safer with another woman?

Nice SUPPORT there Jurek......................:RpS_wink:

ffs, sorry tomboy, didn't mean to sound like sid james....:RpS_blushing:

just wondering whether it's a niche market that you're in; maybe it might be better taking on a few other women...?

Jureck more like shipwreck ! Give the girl a chance! Dont go down the dyke road with a shout like that! Just getting yer back kind regards bograt!!!!!

:RpS_confused: I am serious. I'm thinking if she advertises as a woman plasterer she will more than likely have a large client base of women who don't want men in there home. If that's the case she'd be compromising that business model by taking on a few men. I might be wrong. She may have a mixture of clients. Didn't mean to call you bograt, the keys are next to eaach other and my finger slipped....

Just banter shipwreck your probaly a blue worst luck ! Now days youve got to treadcarefully where a woman is involved but eh hats of to her total respect to her but iam curious to see if she fit lol!

Dear Bograt

i know it's banter :RpS_thumbup:

everton through and through :RpS_thumbup: be watching the everton / spurs game in krakow next sunday :RpS_thumbsup: been mistaken for david moyes more times than i can remember, though i think i look more like mick hucknall.

seriously, she's doing well and i hope it continues, but you have to think that some of that is because she is female. if so, you should play on that.

Kind Regards

JUREK

Dear Bograt

i know it's banter :RpS_thumbup:

everton through and through :RpS_thumbup: be watching the everton / spurs game in krakow next sunday :RpS_thumbsup: been mistaken for david moyes more times than i can remember, though i think i look more like mick hucknall.

seriously, she's doing well and i hope it continues, but you have to think that some of that is because she is female. if so, you should play on that.

Kind Regards

JUREK

ETID FTRS :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_scared:....................You Bitch...........................I dont fu@kin think so..................not while im rear admiral of this ship
I've got your back on this one arty, too many seamen have gone down on that proud vessel:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.