Little job i completred recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
Recently completed a small restoration job in a domestic house.
Lovely coving and shame to see the damage that had been done to it.

But now back to former glory.
Pic below,

before
during
after

beforafterullett.jpg

Looks the dogs dangleys @mikeadams but we can only be sure its a good job if @ryanswart gives it the thumbs up lol :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'l be honest I can run moulds and do reverse casts etc and mitre up very very well but I'd be stumped to go about sorting that out!? Different league mike you !! :RpS_thumbup:

Ive got my father, grandfather and great grandfather to thank for this honour of being able to do all this.
Never met any three people who work harder than they.
My grandad even got a mention in Ricky Tomlisons (royal family jim) autobiography about how hard my granddad grafts. ha. Claim to fame there

Ive got my father, grandfather and great grandfather to thank for this honour of being able to do all this.
Never met any three people who work harder than they.
My grandad even got a mention in Ricky Tomlisons (royal family jim) autobiography about how hard my granddad grafts. ha. Claim to fame there
Not being disrespectful but Ricky Tomlinson is hardly an f'ing athelete lol :RpS_laugh:

Nice work mike. Are you hoping to pass this on in the family,it's a tough one cos I assume if you have or are going to have children you would support whatever they did so there is a chance none of your skills get passed down?

You are priveleged to have fibrous in your family blood and learned helluva a lot and make a good cause for it and restore old architecture back to glory :)
Jesus Ryan you sound like an Oscar winners acceptance speech ! :-0

James

Tbh mate I agents thought that far head. I was always told I would never ever work in this trade. Far to hard a graft for the return. Look at me.now! Haha.
So no idea. Up to the kid I suppose. I'll show them I guess as a backup ?
But I ain't got kids yet so cros that bridge at a later date

Did someone say haribo? I like the eggs and hearts...

James

Tbh mate I agents thought that far head. I was always told I would never ever work in this trade. Far to hard a graft for the return. Look at me.now! Haha.
So no idea. Up to the kid I suppose. I'll show them I guess as a backup ?
But I ain't got kids yet so cros that bridge at a later date

Did someone say haribo? I like the eggs and hearts...
Plan B working @johniosaif !!! :RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of enrichment - so you make top and bottom enrichment with holes and put them on top of enriched cornice - looks top job!

Word of the week ryan.:RpS_thumbup:....enrichment..enriched corniice:-0

nice work by the way micky adams:RpS_thumbup:
i do the same thing...erm kinda.....well coving:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.