Liverpool ( Maghull ) whole house ( Semi ) requires rendering

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barrymckenzie73

Hi, House is a 30s semi with a bay on the front. I have removed all the existing render down to the brick. I have had a quote from somebody using the wetherby system which I liked the sound of given it has the fibreglass mesh embedded. I have been told most people using sand and cement wont do as good a job as was originally done when the house was built? Interested in Krend and possibly Tyrolean. House was originally dashed, but neighbour is now tyrolean. I'm off work at the moment so available for quotes in the day or evening. Contact me on here via email. Not interested if your travelling from miles away as I would like some references and be able to look at your work.

Barry

ayup baz and welcome but you will get less piss take mate if you had gone to the 'say hi' section first, sorry i cant help

Hi Barry am only 5min from magull I can price your house am doing krend now in Crosby I pass Maghull on way home

Hi Barry am only 5min from magull I can price your house am doing krend now in Crosby I pass Maghull on way home
probably done by now jojo ? the o p was over a year ago.:rolleyes)
good luck anyway..
welcome to the forum..:RpS_lol:

Thats not liverpool barry thats more lancashire petrol money included eh ! Good luck as owls said jfe is the man!

out of interest ...why's it still not done after all this time ????

Because you give people a second chance after they fail to start a job, only to end up in the same situation again and realising they were simply overbooking themselves at your incovenience. Hence the need for a firm date, not "the end of september" etc.

Because you give people a second chance after they fail to start a job, only to end up in the same situation again and realising they were simply overbooking themselves at your incovenience. Hence the need for a firm date, not "the end of september" etc.
Bummer,sorry to hear you have been let down.:RpS_thumbdn: hope you get it sorted.:RpS_thumbup:

Beddy thanks for recommending me. In all honesty I did actually look at the job the first time around as did other but the budget was not there first time around for what is required There was an option to squeeze it in this year but the OP needs a firm slot booking for us, a squeeze it would have been and really when a few days open up between contracts - as you all know its picking up fast and rates are up on last year etc etc.

The OP is a sound lad though so I hope it gets sorted out if someone can come in on and fix the dates to suit etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.