Lookin to team up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
Alright lads. Any work out there for a spread with own tools and van in the Cheshire/Merseyside areas? Easy to get on with. 8)

spunky ive already told you once, its abseiling! next time ask if theyve ever tried abseiling then when they say yes you have a little girly giggle to yourself!

PhilPlaster said:
Alright lads. Any work out there for a spread with own tools and van in the Cheshire/Merseyside areas? Easy to get on with. 8)

i live in ellesmere port, an av got a lab, wot can you do mate?

kirk johnstone said:
PhilPlaster said:

Or more to the point, can you price and render 100m long walls and do a spot on job in two coats Phil? ;)

essexandy said:
kirk johnstone said:
PhilPlaster said:

Or more to the point, can you price and render 100m long walls and do a spot on job in two coats Phil? ;)

;) ;) ;)

essexandy said:
kirk johnstone said:
PhilPlaster said:

:D :D :D

kirk johnstone said:
you two are about as funny as cancer, anyway more to the point can you do smooth rendering phill HAHA.
I can, but as I'm in the third year of remission from testicular cancer I dont really appreciate the said comment. I'm sure it was meant in a jovial manner but there you go. Good luck to you but I'm out.

PhilPlaster said:
kirk johnstone said:
you two are about as funny as cancer, anyway more to the point can you do smooth rendering phill HAHA.
I can, but as I'm in the third year of remission from testicular cancer I dont really appreciate the said comment. I'm sure it was meant in a jovial manner but there you go. Good luck to you but I'm out.

sorry phill, some of my family have had cancer. i didnt intend to upset anyone with cancer.

kirk johnstone said:

not as funny as the the reply to a text i got when i asked... Do you know a Kirk Johnstone from the port?

answer..... plasterer??

yes

answer... tool!

kirk johnstone said:

Now that's not very friendly is it Kirk? You haven't quite got the gist of how things work on here have you? Now go and stand in the corner until you've had time to think about what you've said.

Glad to hear you're in the third year of remission Phil and I hope your recovery keeps going well 8)

napper83 said:
kirk johnstone said:

not as funny as the the reply to a text i got when i asked... Do you know a Kirk Johnstone from the port?

answer..... plasterer??

yes

answer... tool!

quality lmao

kirk johnstone said:
PhilPlaster said:
kirk johnstone said:

sorry phill, some of my family have had cancer. i didnt intend to upset anyone with cancer.
OK no worries.

essexandy said:
kirk johnstone said:

Now that's not very friendly is it Kirk? You haven't quite got the gist of how things work on here have you? Now go and stand in the corner until you've had time to think about what you've said.

Glad to hear you're in the third year of remission Phil and I hope your recovery keeps going well 8)
Cheers mate

napper83 said:
kirk johnstone said:

answer..... plasterer??

yes

answer... tool!

who was you textin? your MUM? cuz she was sayin wot a big tool i had wen i shoved it up her bum for £10 so she kud get some smack, HAHA you stupid scouse tramp ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D haha game on you LITTLE mupit :-*

PhilPlaster said:
kirk johnstone said:
PhilPlaster said:
kirk johnstone said:

sorry again mate defo didnt mean to cause any tension ;)
OK no worries.

kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:
kirk johnstone said:

answer..... plasterer??

yes

answer... tool!

who was you textin? your MUM? cuz she was sayin wot a big tool i had wen i shoved it up her bum for £10 so she kud get some smack, HAHA you stupid scouse tramp ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D haha game on you LITTLE mupit :-*
Ok so if you didn't mean to cause any tension fella then the above comments are gettin out of order. People on here like to have a bit of banter with each other but CHRIST! Get to know them first! Nothing wrong with people from Liverpool fella.... I married one. So just reign it in a bit or your goin to alienate yourself. you seem to keep diggin yourself a bigger hole. Just a piece of advise kid.

Don't think i could ever team up with anyone again, tried it a few times over the last few years with rendering and what a nightmare, always the one's that talk a good game that are actually pretty s*ite at what they do. For example; did a gable end of an old building in wet dash roughcast, six scaffold lifts (big ones) and the building was about 14m wide, i did about four of these lifts to his two and once scaffold was down most of it was sweet apart from the big switching marks he left on his bit's..

In my opinion you are only as good as your last job, so i would rather do my pan in on my own, knowing the quality of job i will leave without worrying about matey on other side of scaffold..

You see it quite a lot, it originally meant when people switched from forehand to backhand and you can see the different hit patterns, also when the caster is not at the same angle as wall and person is casting with caster at slight angle, it slides off casting trowel and forms half moon shapes all along wall..
Does that make any sense to you at all?

kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:
kirk johnstone said:

answer..... plasterer??

yes

answer... tool!

1 im not scouse

2 i lived in the port for about 10years so know a few people round there, and 3 ppl now are of the same opinion of you and im probabally guessing a few on here are getting the same opinion :D

back to my original comment in another thread CHANCER

learn how to read drawings and what an expansion joint is you might have a chance of getting somewhere

or you could stick to skimming CHANCER

Or keep dreamin about your 1000mtr rendering job

dieselpower said:
Don't think i could ever team up with anyone again, tried it a few times over the last few years with rendering and what a nightmare, always the one's that talk a good game that are actually pretty s*ite at what they do. For example; did a gable end of an old building in wet dash roughcast, six scaffold lifts (big ones) and the building was about 14m wide, i did about four of these lifts to his two and once scaffold was down most of it was sweet apart from the big switching marks he left on his bit's..

In my opinion you are only as good as your last job, so i would rather do my pan in on my own, knowing the quality of job i will leave without worrying about matey on other side of scaffold..

you may be right pal

napper83 said:
kirk johnstone said:
napper83 said:
kirk johnstone said:

answer..... plasterer??

yes

answer... tool!

1 im not scouse

2 i lived in the port for about 10years so know a few people round there, and 3 ppl now are of the same opinion of you and im probabally guessing a few on here are getting the same opinion :D

back to my original comment in another thread CHANCER

learn how to read drawings and what an expansion joint is you might have a chance of getting somewhere

or you could stick to skimming CHANCER

Or keep dreamin about your 1000mtr rendering job

well back to my original question, all i asked was how much should i charge per meter? that was it!

if people want to take the piss out of me wot do you think i am goin to say, i dont want to fall out with any one. all i wanted was some advice from wot i thought wer like minded people. wot did you think i was goin to say when you called me a tool? sorry if av got off on the wrong foot with everyone. all leave it at that. :-[

dieselpower said:
You see it quite a lot, it originally meant when people switched from forehand to backhand and you can see the different hit patterns, also when the caster is not at the same angle as wall and person is casting with caster at slight angle, it slides off casting trowel and forms half moon shapes all along wall..

last job we were on the lads that did the k-rend wet dash were like this and also left heavy lines at each scaffold lift it looked fookin shi t they tried to say the scaff was too close to the wall!!!

Sorry kirk come an get a hug of uncle napper :D

it wasnt me that called you the tool btw ;D

i think your a jolly nice bloke

happy new year an tha

napper83 said:
napper83 said:
dieselpower said:

last job we were on the lads that did the k-rend wet dash were like this and also left heavy lines at each scaffold lift it looked (german word)in shi t they tried to say the scaff was too close to the wall!!!

Sorry kirk come an get a hug of uncle napper :D

it wasnt me that called you the tool btw ;D

i think your a jolly nice bloke

happy new year an tha

am sorry too mate wer about in yhe port did you used to live? an why did you move away?

Status
Not open for further replies.