Looking for Plasterer Thurs/Friday - Chingford

Members online

Your right mate and although they probably ain't it's almost as I feel standards slip a bit so nice big positive outlook tomo and all will be well you can bank on it some sparky or plumber gonna ruin the good vibe
:D
Won't be plastering if the plumber or the sparky don't f**k*d up before it started.

Today wasn't to bad but had a feeling bloke is under pressure to get job done and shaved 2 days off me already I said well I said 5 days your saying 3 is it price or day work he said can we do day work a good one though so we all know exactly what that means don't we

There was a time I was proud to be seen holding a trowel. Now I feel like scumbag tbh.
Mate I have been thinking over the last couple of weeks how has plastering become a non trade the crap I've heard lately room full of stuff you say it's gotta be moved they say why you causing problems already then I've heard it's only an hour a wall I say it's 3 days work they look at me as if I'm mad and say surely it's a days work, I know good builders and real good ones at that it's the multi trade pretend ones who have messed things up I think people ring me about jobs then say can you hang a door or lay vinyl or wallpaper I say I probably could but have you seen my tools I would do these jobs in my own house not go out and just do what I think is good I'm trained as a plasterer and a plasterer only and although can do a few other bits would rather a tradesman do it than me