Man my r/s ,s are getting caned much quicker than only getting about 10 palletts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I posted my comment about a year ago we don't have any problems now pumping like a dream d-63 twister every time any material it does the lot best sator out there by far I think

Each machine has its place in the job I think the electric is a fantastic bit of kit great for domestic and site ,a diesel is a powerful machine if you need to pump far and high be nice to have one of each lol

What machine do you have clemo, you know when your r&s needs changing as it will either keep going wet and stiff or slow right diwn

The r&s basically sucks the material from the mixing zone

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I have a lancy MPE 250. When I leave water in the machine it leaks water out the r@s when the machine is off. So Is the r@s fuked

Last edited:
Is this a d 4.3 stator.
467d7474811fe462dd580b5d79686fef_zps0c8fb93b.jpg

Without seeing the code on it, it is hard to say mate. We do a D-4.3 Stator which looks similar just a different colour. On the Rotor there maybe a stamp saying what it is, or a sticker on the Stator.

we do clampable stators but you need to buy a clamp separate, then you can buy any d pump rotor and stator. A d 3-4 would be more suitable for skim because of its low output.
If you try putting a maintenence free type stator on it will likely draw too many amps and overheat. the clampable allows it to turn more easily.

we do clampable stators but you need to buy a clamp separate, then you can buy any d pump rotor and stator. A d 3-4 would be more suitable for skim because of its low output.
If you try putting a maintenence free type stator on it will likely draw too many amps and overheat. the clampable allows it to turn more easily.

Y do u need a low output for skim. Is it so u can spray it on more even.

Hi Clemo,

You could use either a D4-3 or a D3-4 I think your machine has a variable speed on it as well? If so either R/S will be fine. We have both in stock mate so if you need anything let me know

Hi Clemo,

You could use either a D4-3 or a D3-4 I think your machine has a variable speed on it as well? If so either R/S will be fine. We have both in stock mate so if you need anything let me know

Thanks mate. It has a variable speed. Am going to test the r/s to day and see how it gos. I will be buying one off u should be next week. I'll give u a call. What material can go true the d4-3.

Put a bag of mpfinish through the machine today just to check the r/s. Do u machine boys think I need to put on a new one on the machine. here is 2 small vids. One vid I have no air on. And one with air on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0ykbm2rxzoxl37/2014-03-04 13.40.21.mp4

https://www.dropbox.com/s/liwgrp9lddob6m8/20140304_133524.mp4
i made a little change to your vid i hope you dont mind:RpS_unsure:
[video=youtube_share;zGLyH3QWszA]http://youtu.be/zGLyH3QWszA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.