Mansplaining

Members online

FreeD

Private Member
First time I ever heard of the term 'mansplaining' when this clip went viral...

Don't know why everyone seems to take it so personally...yes it can be annoying sometimes when people offer unsolicited advice to a professional...I've had it many times over the years from other spreads...builders etc...

But sometimes people offer good advice which I've taken on board or advice that has challenged me to improve.

Nobody wants to listen these days they just feel threatened by everything and everyone.

Don't know why everyone seems to take it so personally...yes it can be annoying sometimes when people offer unsolicited advice to a professional...I've had it many times over the years from other spreads...builders etc...

But sometimes people offer good advice which I've taken on board or advice that has challenged me to improve.

Nobody wants to listen these days they just feel threatened by everything and everyone.

At least she's a good student for him.

The term mansplaining has been around for a while.
Femsplaining has been around for much longer, the technical term is nagging. :sisi: