Milton Keynes room January.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny will be all over it....everyone is G**, bi, transm or pan sexual now days so a good market....he likes a money spinner.....maybe make it trade specific so G** angry plasterer, tiler, chippy etc

I'm Trisexual, well that's what my goat told me anyway o_O

Sorry platerman ive dragged your serious thread into a homo erotic hot zone....if anyone would like some work in miltom keynes voice up:(

I'm Trisexual, well that's what my goat told me anyway o_O
Read a thing a few years ago about a chap fecking a donkey and ending up sinking in the bog, when they pulled him out there was a donkey and he had no pants on......please explain:eek: bet his wife was unhappy.

Read a thing a few years ago about a chap fecking a donkey and ending up sinking in the bog, when they pulled him out there was a donkey and he had no pants on......please explain:eek: bet his wife was unhappy.

Got any pics? It's for my goat :inocente:

@plasterman on a G**

Nothing G** about me either

image.jpeg

Rossi...you disagree with me:cry:.....i thought we were kindred spirits

Blah blah blah like I keep saying there's a difference between being tight & being fecking skint :aburrido:
:llorando:

Skint? So I take it after you've finished your new bathroom, fitted the new kitchen and installed the utility room at home, you'll be off to your châteaux in France again for all of Easter and a month in the Summer in your new van? o_O

paris-hilton-amp-039-s-flawless-solution-to-end-poverty_o_2472553.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.