money..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kipsimies

in the current credit crunch...how much per hour would a fibrous plasterer want for working abroad...and dont be greedy... ;) is 20 quid not enough these days..

DEPENDS ON WHO PAYING DIGS FLIGHTS.IF THEIR PAYED WELL £20 PH IS ABOUT WHEIR ITS AT .DEPENDING ON HOW MENY HOURS A DAY U CAN GET IN, AT MO LOTS WOULD GO.

Worked with some french lads on the icc in brum ,(towards the end of the 90s tho)the were getting a grand a week,for six shifts,digs paid and a return,flight once a month!

well,,,digs and flights paid..but must stay and work for a few weeks..not paying a flight home every week if you know what i mean...spoke to some lads who wanted 30 quid an hour...but i was thinking, if work is a bit scarce in england, then 20 quid, may go to 23, is not bad...6 days a week 10 hours a day..1200 quid a week is ok...anyone interested..? its GRG ceilings...wiring and wadding..

HANG A LOAD OF STRAIGHT EDGES WITH WIRE CUT AND PLACE BOARDS ON THEN WAD THEM TO THE METAL AND WAD AND FILL JOINTS...ITS SIMPLE BUT ITS A BIG JOB AND A SHORT TIME SCALE..

MUST SAY NOR HAVE I DUN LOADS A COVEING. NORMALY BUY IN 3 METR LENTHS NEVER RUN OR MADE IT .CAN CUT AND PUT IT UP ALL DAY LONG WITH RIGHT MITR BOX.

spreadswells... is your caps lock button stuck down or do you just have a really LOUD VOICE???

Status
Not open for further replies.