My elbows done right in lately

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers bed ill look into that i need to look into anouther trade i think cnt really see a future in this for me too many aches and pains already haha

cheers bed ill look into that i need to look into anouther trade i think cnt really see a future in this for me too many aches and pains already haha

Exactly what i've been thinking to myself lately mate, can't see my body lasting another 40 years of this, hope i can have a busy year and save some money to get on the property ladder.

Or barber collage lol....That's go to be recession proof a barber....lol

yeah the doc said all i can have 3 injestions in my life time so feck nowes wot you do when you had all 3 injections,and thanks i look out for them straps

I had 4 injections (went private for 1) but it's not a good idea because it's a steroid and long term problems can arise from too much use. I was told to get a strap and I've had no problem ever since. I was close to surgery because the tendant had shredded but I was lucky. You can tell if it's tennis elbow when you drink a cup of tea and it hurt to pick it up. Trust me the strap works.

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is naturally produced in everyone but it deteriorates older you get ................. sod that go read up on it lol
Glucosamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what works works end of each to there own

I'm very familiar with Glucosamine, you obviosly are not or you would have understood that joint cartilidge deteriation has nothing to do withhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_extensor_tendon extensor tendon injury (tennis elbow). And the treatment approach is totally different...

Do you want a lesson or are you going to go back to google for a little more indepth research..?

Stick to what you know or things could get embarassing for you.

just been to quacks this morning and booked myself in for a cortisone jab, I didnt want one though, but the doc says because its that long since i had the other (other arm) itll be ok, but got to have the jab to start the treatment ball rolling

What no glucosamine sulphate from the doctor..? Wonder why......

I'm very familiar with Glucosamine, you obviosly are not or you would have understood that joint cartilidge deteriation has nothing to do with extensor tendon injury (tennis elbow). And the treatment approach is totally different...

Do you want a lesson or are you going to go back to google for a little more indepth research..?

Stick to what you know or things could get embarassing for you.
ill have a lesson PLEASE , googled it for you old chap

dont matter what you know apart from knowing if it works for you and it sure worked for me (I stopped taking them and had other treatment because I was sick of taking tablets )

What no glucosamine sulphate from the doctor..? Wonder why......
because its cheaper on the net, Macro etc ............... does your doc prescribe you thngs that are cheaper to buy yourself?? id get him changed ASAP!!!

ill have a lesson PLEASE , googled it for you old chap

dont matter what you know apart from knowing if it works for you and it sure worked for me (I stopped taking them and had other treatment because I was sick of taking tablets )

because its cheaper on the net, Macro etc ............... does your doc prescribe you thngs that are cheaper to buy yourself?? id get him changed ASAP!!!

Yes you googled it but didn't understand what you googled.

Glucosamine sulphate isn't an anti-inflamatory and is why it's no good for inflamed tendon injury (tennis elbow).

Old saying "strong in arm thick in head" you meet the criteria...

Yes you googled it but didn't understand what you googled.

Glucosamine sulphate isn't an anti-inflamatory and is why it's no good for inflamed tendon injury (tennis elbow).

Old saying "strong in arm thick in head" you meet the criteria...

i took them for years please dont tell me i dont understand! I googled it for you cos i couldnt be arsed typing it all for ya
i never said it was a 'anti-inflamatorty'!!!!!! its a natural replacement

lesson for young warrior, Glucosamine is something that is naturally produced in everyone but when you get to the ripe old age of ABOUT 18 your body stops producing it by 90% and its is something that sorts ya 'tennis elbow' out!!!!!! amongst other parts FACT!!!!!!

new saying ''thinks ya know everything but know nowt'' (if you had read what we are on about and understood it youd know im not strong in arm)!!! youll be telling all the old cronies not to take cod liver oil next

i took them for years please dont tell me i dont understand! I googled it for you cos i couldnt be arsed typing it all for ya
i never said it was a 'anti-inflamatorty'!!!!!! its a natural replacement

So you have taken Glucosamine for years but you still haven't got a clue about it, at all... Tennis elbow has NOTHING to do with the low levels of Glucosamine is you joints. Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) isn't even a joint problem...

"
Tennis elbow is a condition that results in pain around the outside of the elbow.
It often occurs after strenuous overuse of the muscles and tendons of the forearm, near the elbow joint."
Tennis Elbow - NHS Choices

lesson for young warrior, Glucosamine is something that is naturally produced in everyone but when you get to the ripe old age of ABOUT 18 your body stops producing it by 90% and its is something that sorts ya 'tennis elbow' out!!!!!! amongst other parts FACT!!!!!!

TENNIS ELBOW IS AN INJURY

I don't remember saying Glucosamine wasn't naturally produced in our body, as for treating tennis elbow, well...

"
Osteoarthritis. Most research on glucosamine sulfate has measured its effectiveness on osteoarthritis of the knee. However, there is some evidence that it might also help osteoarthritis of the hip or spine."
Glucosamine sulfate: MedlinePlus Supplements

new saying ''thinks ya know everything but know nowt'' (if you had read what we are on about and understood it youd know im not strong in arm)!!! youll be telling all the old cronies not to take cod liver oil next

If you would have bothered to read what you googled then you wouldn't be looking like the fool right now ;) Would you now?nteresting don't you think?

MMMmmm

YOU JUST GOT OWNED

just been to quacks this morning and booked myself in for a cortisone jab, I didnt want one though, but the doc says because its that long since i had the other (other arm) itll be ok, but got to have the jab to start the treatment ball rolling

Seems strange you have had another after glucosamine cured the problem LMFAO @ you!

owned pmsl

you should be a doctor ! you amaze me!!! i didnt read it cos I didnt need to! but your googling is good ;-) ANYWAY CHAPS IF YOU HAVE TENNIS ELBOW OR GOLFERS ELBOW TAKE GLUCOSAMINE THEY WORK!! AND IF THEY DONT WORK FOR YOU THEN GET A OP DONE! 'simples'

no not strange at all i stopped taking them when it got better now ive got it in my other arm

anyway im opting out of this thread now its getting boring, happy new year and all the best to ya

owned pmsl

you should be a doctor ! you amaze me!!! i didnt read it cos I didnt need to! but your googling is good ;-) ANYWAY CHAPS IF YOU HAVE TENNIS ELBOW OR GOLFERS ELBOW TAKE GLUCOSAMINE THEY WORK!! AND IF THEY DONT WORK FOR YOU THEN GET A OP DONE! 'simples'

no not strange at all i stopped taking them when it got better now ive got it in my other arm

anyway im opting out of this thread now its getting boring, happy new year and all the best to ya

Ignorance is bliss they say.
What a prick

owned pmsl

I bet you know Jagger? I'm from Wakefield by the way...

yes I can tell with the mouth on ya

i can move like jagger!!

yes I can tell with the mouth on ya

i can move like jagger!!

Yes we all get piss when we are made to look a fool like you did..

still got a red face puss

Status
Not open for further replies.